Luis Enrique

DinhoR10

He did, with the sociedad game. Had he not messed up big time there, this week wouldn't have been so problematic.

Had he played Messi Against Sociedad and played this game the same way we would be Top of the table but I won't act spoiled and i'll take this win and savor it

Samuel Eto'o

This was move away from Pep's possession football (but especially from possession without any risking in the last 2-3 Seasons) and moving closer to a football more similar to Van Gaal's or Rijkaard's Barca (Possession with a lot of fast counterattacks, whenever possible, even if that means losing that possession.)If Lucho can keep up the attacking style from the first half and if he won't make 6 rotations in the next round, maybe he can do something with the team.

Wouldn't mind that at all we were deadly

I

instinct

Wonderful performance. Credit where it's due. He deserves at least a few matches now.

BBZ8800

Wouldn't mind that at all we were deadly

People usually think that if we will move away from Pep's philosophy that we will not play nice/good anymore.

We moved away from his style of attacking today, and we looked dangerous, vertical and attractive as hell (in the first half).

Barca played awesome before Pep. We can play awesome even after Pep.
We have to move on, like we did tonight.

F

Flavia

Had he played Messi Against Sociedad and played this game the same way we would be Top of the table but I won't act spoiled and i'll take this win and savor it

If LE can build on that, great. He'll then prove he is learning from his mistakes, and hopefully improve his relationship with Messi and the players.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Scrubrique :worthy:

By far the best game of the season against a top 5 team in the world. Atleti weren't at their best but Barca were amazing, the first half was obviously better but you can't fault the second really. The only issue is that every time we seem to be building momentum with a good system he fucked it up. Please continue like this ffs.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Maybe he's not a tactical genius, but he definitely got balls and maybe leadership in the dressing room as well? Doubts still remain, but a shard of hope glimmers in the distance.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mascherano: "The truth is that everything that has been said in these past days are lies. Nothing of what they said has happened." #fcblive

F

Flavia

Mascherano: "The truth is that everything that has been said in these past days are lies. Nothing of what they said has happened." #fcblive

In Masch I trust. Damn press, then. And board. Someone was leaking crap. We have our own board mole.

Home of Barca Fans