Luis Enrique

serghei

Have some people sworn to be negative all the time?

Because if things turn out to be bad, they can brag about them being right in predicting bad thigs. If, instead, they turn out to be nice and shiny, they'll forget they made a lousy prediction and they'll be happy for the team.

It's simple actually, it's like placing a bet against your beloved team. If the team loses, you make money, if they win, you lose money but you are happy your fav. team won. :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, I'll be favouriting each and every post and call them out when we do well. Name and shame.

Andrew M

I don't trust this guy. It's like he won the lottery for managers to be selected. He hasn't done anything to become Barca's manager. This is his first time managing a BIG club. He'll be like Tata 2.0

I'm sorry, but this such a naive remark.

There is nothing that suggests he will only beat weak teams and fail at the big matches. Only the fact that he played for Barcelona and coached the B team and is therefore an "insider" which for some weird reason makes people link him to Tito, I guess.

It's because he's inexperienced, especially with big teams, so I have a slight worry he won't be able to compete with top coaches in big games or handle the pressure, kinda like Tito (R.I.P). Though my worry is slight, and he has more experience than Tata, who hasn't been all that bad in that regard.

Irish_Cules

I may be wrong, but I for one believe that he'll be a great manager based on the evidence of this celebration at the Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans