Luis Enrique

mazp

Actually, I'm kind of worried about that. That he'll be awesome in La Liga but shit in big games. Hope that's not the case.

I've been saying that from the beginning. That beating the cannon fodder of La Liga doesn't prove or show anything. Barca did that with no coach (practically) last season. True test is the CL and El Clasico.

xavi_the_Boss

I've been saying that from the beginning. That beating the cannon fodder of La Liga doesn't prove or show anything. Barca did that with no coach (practically) last season. True test is the CL and El Clasico.

But we didn´t do it this season and ended up with no trophy.This matches against little Teams are just as important and it´s pretty much the reason why we didn´t win la Liga this season.

mazp

But we didn´t do it this season and ended up with no trophy.This matches against little Teams are just as important and it´s pretty much the reason why we didn´t win la Liga this season.

We did in the first half of the season..wheels fell off second half of the season.

Alarcón

There is nothing that suggests he will only beat weak teams and fail at the big matches. Only the fact that he played for Barcelona and coached the B team and is therefore an "insider" which for some weird reason makes people link him to Tito, I guess.

serghei

He should get the benefit of the doubt, he's earned it. I believe in him until he gives me enough reasons to doubt his abilities.

aaron101

I don't trust this guy. It's like he won the lottery for managers to be selected. He hasn't done anything to become Barca's manager. This is his first time managing a BIG club. He'll be like Tata 2.0

L

linetty

I don't trust this guy. It's like he won the lottery for managers to be selected. He hasn't done anything to become Barca's manager. This is his first time managing a BIG club. He'll be like Tata 2.0
Reading a post like this for the 100000000000 time since we are linked to Lucho :facepalm:

Asking again, what has Guardiola done to become Barca's manager?

Doobs

The Messiah

He's done more than Pep did before he joined, not saying he's going be the next Pep or anything but you know, Just saying :D

Home of Barca Fans