Luis Enrique

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
2009 Interview of Luis Enrique :

Enrique : "It's marvellous to be a 'cule' and to watch (homegrown) players like Pique, Puyol, Messi,"

Enrique: "It was a footballing orgasm, and it happened at the home of our eternal rivals, an incredible work of art. I've never seen a team play like that." ( 6-2)

Enrique: "Even if it's not right to say it, I would definitely clone Xavi, Iniesta and Messi, that way, in years to come, in difficult moments we could turn to them."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona will tomorrow announce the appointment of Luis Enrique (44) as new coach. He will be presented on Wednesday or Thursday. [esport3]

M

maxmss

The timing for Lucho is perfect. He has strong character and that was the reason he was not chosen last year. This year the board is desperate, Rosell is gone.They have no choice but support Lucho. If he fails- Barca will fall apart and it will take several years to rebuild the club. I love Barca and hope that will not be the case.

Antimadridista1

1000520_522508337804883_1420128146_n.jpg

L

linetty

Barcelona will announce today that Luis Enrique will be the new coach. He will be officially presented on Wednesday. #fcblive [rac1]

L

linetty

Yup, CN could use some ultras, too many Chinese, “seasonal supporters”

Home of Barca Fans