Luis Enrique

Irish_Cules

Oh how he must be tempted to pick the same line up again. I can't see him going for 3 in a row though. We'll probably see one or two changes.

L

linetty

Oh how he must be tempted to pick the same line up again. I can't see him going for 3 in a row though. We'll probably see one or two changes.
Yeah, I can see some changes, it's CdR after all and Atleti will be resting some as well, probably...

DinhoR10

His tactics were still on point but Atleti came better this time AND Suarez missing a easy chance came to bite us in the ass because neymar was;t there to tidy up. Still got the win but we should've been 2 or 3 goals to the good imo. Suarez needs to step up.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Should schedule extra shooting practice for Suarez. Seriously though. Is it his boots or something? Or is he not used to the grass at the Camp Nou?

F

Flavia

His tactics were still on point but Atleti came better this time AND Suarez missing a easy chance came to bite us in the ass because neymar was;t there to tidy up. Still got the win but we should've been 2 or 3 goals to the good imo. Suarez needs to step up.

Neymar also wasn't as good as in the previous game. But that Suarez miss almost costed the game. It'd been way easier had he buried it. Atletico didn't create anything, or were dangerous.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This recent turnaround is outstanding and completely out of the blue. The likes of Pique, Rakitic, Alves, and even Iniesta have picked up form. Messi/Nerman improved too though they've already been performing for some time. Lucho has handled this situation well tactically and managed individuals. The only person truly left is Suarez, there has to be some extra focus on him to pick it up soon.

And another thing: back to back wins against Atletico playing good football. Can't stress how unexpected yet awesome that is.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lucho's Celta also were really good the second half of last season. Maybe it's just how Lucho's teams roll? Hopefully Suarez picks up form too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From hero to zero and back to hero in few months.
More than wins against Atleti, I liked the way Barca actually played.
Some doubts do remain since both matches were played at Camp Nou and our problems this season mostly occur away. But still, it's a big feat to beat Cholo twice in ten days.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I feared for our midfield initially but it does not look so bad, iniesta is improving game by game and rakitic is producing some fine performances. Busi also doing very good except those few moments where opposition just out muscles him thankfully pique and masch in defense are helping him there. Awesome thing is we have xavi and rafinha and also masch as alternatives for our starting trio. We have incredible attack and good defense and midfield and awesome goalies. If things go like this we could at least reach semi final in CL and put up a fight for league till the end.

DinhoR10

Neymar also wasn't as good as in the previous game. But that Suarez miss almost costed the game. It'd been way easier had he buried it. Atletico didn't create anything, or were dangerous.

+1 Neymar was largely ineffective in his job of penetrating dribbles but Lucho has succeeded in organizing the team's defense and midfield well enough to completely nullify a team as good as Atletico, hopefully these tactics prove effective against more attacking sides like Man city.

Home of Barca Fans