Luis Enrique

Antimadridista1

We progressed so much during the last games. Lucho deserves a lot of credit after the "crisis", that he handled quite well.
Honnestly, I think that we can battle for the Champions League this season. We can kick any team out of the contest in my opinion.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Luis Enrique: "Pique is again one of the best centre backs in the world? The whole team is playing at a high level. They all perform well."

Luis Enrique;: "Found fixed 11? I don't have a fixed 11, I want all players to take part."

Even his press conferences are also so predictable, something wrong with lucho. But that is most diplomatic answer you can give though...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No question about it.
If the team keeps this motivation with a bit of luck everything is possible.
But it's still too early to forecast how will teams enter final run of the season.
I wouldn't obsess with CL though as you always need some luck to win it.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Now let's see how he fare with Man City. (Why do we keep getting Man City?!)
Positivity flows like water so far.

DinhoR10

I'd also like to say how amazing this turn around has been from a whole season without a win against atletico to back to back wins :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Or was it barcaforum outrage on Lucho losing to Moyes that kickstarted this run
Lucho should thank and stop stalking us. ;)
should never stop stalking barcaforum... Been here for long enough to realize that the forum goes all guns blazing if Lucho so much as made substitutions a bit late in the game, believe me

raminho

An old friend of mine who fell in love with Barça around Ronaldinho-days said the magic words tonight... Barça are no longer a pale reflection of something old. They are producing beautiful combinations, individual efforts and convincing wins. This is the Barça I was longing for and so happy it found its way back... Hopefully Lucho & co can keep this up.

Neymessi

We played extremely well imo.Having good chances against atletico is never easy.But we created a lot.He has somehow turned barca completely different now in the last 3 matches.Deserves credit.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Luis Enrique: "Pique is again one of the best centre backs in the world? The whole team is playing at a high level. They all perform well."

Luis Enrique;: "Found fixed 11? I don't have a fixed 11, I want all players to take part."

Even his press conferences are also so predictable, something wrong with lucho. But that is most diplomatic answer you can give though...

Nah, he's found his fixed starting line-up. He just wants to remain unpredictable in the eyes of the media.

Home of Barca Fans