Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

We were 2nd into our group in CL and became 1st after he played,it wasn't Suarez who disrupt the team IMO

I don't think he disrupts the team, but the messi-ney connection clearly suffers when he is on the field, as messi and neymar play more apart from each other.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think he disrupts the team, but the messi-ney connection clearly suffers when he is on the field, as messi and neymar play more apart from each other.

We're playing much better as a team right now, even if Messi and Neymar are more far apart on the pitch. That's what counts ultimately. How the team does. Not how two players do together.

F

Flavia

We're playing much better as a team right now, even if Messi and Neymar are more far apart on the pitch. That's what counts ultimately. How the team does. Not how two players do together.

I know. But that connection means goals. Which sometimes are hard to score.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I know. But that connection means goals. Which sometimes are hard to score.

That's why the front three should continually interchange, as they have been doing. Besides in Enrique's new system, often times in attack, it's Messi behind a front three of Neymar-Suarez-Rakitic, when Rakitic and Messi interchange. They should still be able to connect.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Credit to Lucho for turning it around. Really. Let's hope we can keep going until the end of the season!

F

Flavia

Yes, he really did manage to fix things, and got the team on the right track.

bismp

We beat Pathetico three times out of three,while last year we got 5 draws and one defeat.Credit where it is due
:lucho:

mssarm

Lucho greets Simeone by smacking him on the head. :lol: He should find a way to greet Ancelotti too, maybe an asskick? It's about time. Real is next.:beer2:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The tactical model has improved vastly even with a major component of our midfield (Iniesta) underperforming. The fact that we can do this well without midfielders that are creative shows that this team is reaching a sort of 'ideal' state collectively. Iniesta/Rakitic have not done much better than before individually speaking (Raki has improved a bit, not too much) but their tactical roles help us play an awesome attacking game whether on the counter or in control.

This is Lucho's only area of concern tbh. He admires Rafinha and will probably groom him further in the near future. Still counting the days until Samper becomes a real fixture in the first team rotation. As much as I like Rakitic for his versatility, someone with better vision/technique/positional intelligence can help us play more attractive football in other areas than just our front 3. A truly great team is one that can dominate from all fronts.

Supports Eusebio though, so I still kinda hate him.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Unlike Tata he had clear idea of making barca more direct. And here we were complaining lucho is the most clueless coach ever existed. So glad he changed everyone's opinion. I was a supporter of lucho until Sociedad match, I thought lucho really lost it but match against atletico in liga cleared away the doubts. Now if we can beat real like that I will be satisfied.

Home of Barca Fans