Luis Enrique

lots of people still complain about the heavy rotations etc. Yet I find it more likely that our failures have come from wrong line-ups / tactics, not rotations itself.

Lucho should keep rotating during most liga games for a few weeks.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Credit to him for making us competitve again. Looks like he finally learned from his mistakes, tactically and selection wise.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Starting to appreciate the heavy rotations when other team fails to rotate their team. Now onwards to the Calderon and hope for the best!

F

Flavia

I wish LE could find a way of preserving the messi-neymar connection, when suarez is on the pitch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Now that you mentioned it.. While Suárez was still banned we were top of La Liga.
Maybe he did disrupt things for Lucho

Neymessi

Suarez won't turn shit permanently just because of 4 months of no football.He is just getting more hungrier.His hunger will explode in big CL games lets hope.

DrPepper

Suarez won't turn shit permanently just because of 4 months of no football.He is just getting more hungrier.His hunger will explode in big CL games lets hope.

That doesn't sound good in my eyes :D

But Enrique seems to have found a way to improve the team, gotta give credit for that. Of course it'll be worthless if we lose against Atletico in the Cup though.

Don't really agree that Suarez made the team worse though. For example Almeria where he got us the win, and in the Clasico he was probably our best player as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think anyone said Suárez made us worse. It's just that he hasn't clicked with the system yet and thus slowed us a bit

Home of Barca Fans