Luis Enrique

Icarium

Lifestealer
If any other coach has MSN, i don't think he will rest them either. All 3 players are capable of playing every minute of the season. Maybe not neymar, but he got lot of rest imo. And he might be rested against cordoba who knows. But if lucho doesn't rest them, it means they are not tired.

skn02

really hope to see heavy rotation against Cordoba...they are in terrible form as of late. They surely cant park vs us because anything short of a 3 points for them means they will be demoted, so they will need to win the game at all cost or be relegated. They made RM struggle because they scored a PK at 3rd minute and then just parked the bus. Should be an easy game even with our bench player

StarLord

oh, what happened ?

In what sense?

This is part of what I said back then, right before the Celta loss when people were losing their shit over Lucho after the narrow PSG defeat:

You are missing some very crucial aspects of the equation though[...]My point is that with the absence of Suarez, plus with so many starters underperforming, blaming Enrique is missing the target entirely.

And right after the game, when everyone was calling for Lucho's head:

How on earth did we play awful when we created so many chances? People are losing their shit because of the scoreline. Simple truth is that scorelines tell only half the truth and if that. Tonight we got fucked over by some atrocious luck and whoever doesn't this is not thinking straight.

Even our defense was good tonight, but Celta were uber-lucky to score from their first chance of the night. This cannot happen every game.

The real problems we had tonight, was rushing the game through the midfield, which was to be expected with a trio of Biscuits (who must be dropped) Rakitic and Rafinha.

The second problem that I locate, is that our forwards are a bit too eager to pass the ball to Messi at all times. Neymar and Suarez should be instructed to take more liberties in their game.

In any case, if we play like tonight, we can expect to be winning 9 games out of 10 at the very least.

and:

I tend to agree. I have seen us play far worse (and far less energetically) than this and still come out 5-0 winners in the previous years.

Absolutely nothing fell for us tonight, and everything did for Celta. Just fuck it...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
6 goals yesterday and today we hit 6000 posts in Luis Enrique thread.
Keep it up Lucho, only 7 games left!

StarLord

i meant why use a new account ?

and supporting Luis Enrique doesn't mean you were the only one doing so.

I had to go away for a while and was too busy, then I lost my password etc. I also prefer StarLord as nickname. And yes, you are right, I was not the only one, but we certainly were the extreme minority.

Ok. But "we" weren't the minority. Sure about half the forum wanted him gone, but the other half was pretty much in deep doubt and troubled at the lack of progress through november and december, with every reason to be so. I didn't ask for Lucho's head but december and the montoya situation ended up convincing me that our season was likely to turn to shit. Then january happened.

Home of Barca Fans