Luis Enrique

Icarium

Lifestealer
Xavi Rakitic Masch midfield for me next match. Pedro over Suarez. Montoya over Alves. Pique Mathieu defense.

Subs: Iniesta for Rakitic, neymar for suarez, Busi for Masch

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to complain after enjoying those golazos tonight but I do wish Lucho didn't let both Neymar and Suárez play full 90 mins.
Maybe he intends to rest them vs. Cordoba.

I

instinct

Luis Enrique: "Fans chanting my name? They are always the same 100-150 people who are doing that, I've paid them..."

:lucho:

raki

Hard to complain after enjoying those golazos tonight but I do wish Lucho didn't let both Neymar and Suárez play full 90 mins.
Maybe he intends to rest them vs. Cordoba.

I hope not. Cordoba gotta to be played at 100% power.

This team plays a type of football that i really like. Kudos and bows to the players, Lucho and staff. And i´m not talking just because of todays game. Getafe is a weak team but we showed against great teams a very good performance. Many examples throughout the season specially since the Real Sociedad defeat in early January.

I hope they win trophies. Let´s se what happen.

Leo_Messi

Lucho is on fire much like the team. The only negative thing I have to say is that he should have rested one or two players from MSN trio today.

Ojalá we will win at least the double this season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
One thing i'm not sure about, with so many goals.. we did break a bus tonight, right ?

Xtroverto

After 52 games played

Luis Enrique 2014-15 vs Guardiola 2008-09

League:

Luis Enrique 27 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, 97 goals for and 19 against
Pep Guardiola 27 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses, 100 goals for and 28 against

Champions League:

Luis Enrique 9 wins, 1 loss, 23 goals for and 7 against
Pep Guardiola 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, 29 goals for and 12 against

Copa del Rey:

Luis Enrique 8 wins, 31 goals for and 5 against
Pep Guardiola 6 wins, 2 draws, 13 goals for and 5 against

Total:

Luis Enrique 44 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses, 151 goals for and 31 against
Pep Guardiola 39 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses, 142 goals for and 45 against

Last edited:

Devils

Lucho hardly ever rotates msn, yet they never get injuried. Just goes to show that those who blame Ancelotti for our injuries are clueless. Luck plays a big part in it.

Lucho is a fitness freak, when the guy isn't managing FCB he's running marathons in his spare time. :lucho:

I would like to see MSN rested as well, but the management have done a BRILLIANT job with fitness levels this season. So I don't really doubt them.

Since Lucho did rest pretty much all of our starting midfield and defenders, I'm sure that he will rest two of MSN against Cordoba if we are in a good position from the 45 min-60 min mark.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lucho is a fitness freak, when the guy isn't managing FCB he's running marathons in his spare time. :lucho:

I would like to see MSN rested as well, but the management have done a BRILLIANT job with fitness levels this season. So I don't really doubt them.

Since Lucho did rest pretty much all of our starting midfield and defenders, I'm sure that he will rest two of MSN against Cordoba if we are in a good position from the 45 min-60 min mark.

+1

Piqué, Masche, Rakitic, Iniesta all rested, Busi Xavi Alves all subbed.

This was a nice home game to give the public a show and let the msn run wild, they'll be rotated against Cordoba either at the start or after we take a 2goals lead.

Vamos Luchooo!! :)

Home of Barca Fans