Luis Enrique

serghei

Training Barcelona is not good for your looks. Pep went bald quickly. Lucho is getting grey hair and wrinkles. eheh.
Daily stress.

Yep, Sport or MD should do a "before & after" section, with ex-Barca coaches. Like in those cosmetic surgery commercials, only backwards.

raki

One thing is certain even if we win no titles, which we will.
Barça is playing their best football since 2012. And that please me A LOT. Only need 1-2 players to give more options in midfield and attack. Surgical transfers. Sell Song,Tello and others to get some money.
Deulofeu must return to have 5 players for 3 attacking positions.
We have been out of injuries this season but taht´s not a warranty for next season.

We must get stronger because Modric is not gonna be injured 6 months next year :p

L

linetty

Training Barcelona is not good for your looks. Pep went bald quickly. Lucho is getting grey hair and wrinkles. eheh.
Daily stress.
Obviously, the pressure is on you 24/7. Hell, I am nervous before the games and I just sit in front of the TV.

StarLord

To beat all of pep's records, at least his first season's records, Lucho will have to do a lot more than beat Pep's team

Obviously.

But I was referring to the "total wins" and "away wins in a season" meme that was mentioned earlier by other posters. For us the big mission now is to go through to the CL final. Then we see.

Icarium

Lifestealer
CDiAXpnWEAAFWxi.png

serghei

Worst draw on all levels for Barca in CL. The thoughest opponent, the first leg at home, and the less time between the games (6 days). On the other hand, Madrid had the best draw on all levels. Easiest team left, second game at home and 8 days between the 2 games. :lol:

I don't like that we play 3 games in 6 days again. Luckily, we have Sociedad at home in the league, and they have a horrible away record.

StarLord

Worst draw on all levels for Barca in CL. The thoughest opponent, the first leg at home, and the less time between the games (6 days). On the other hand, Madrid had the best draw on all levels. Easiest team left, second game at home and 8 days between the 2 games. :lol:

I don't like that we play 3 games in 6 days again. Luckily, we have Sociedad at home in the league, and they have a horrible away record.

While Getafe, Gordoba and Sociedad are nothing awesome, we still have to beat their asses since Real Madrid are breathing hard down our necks. Bayern could not care less about anything other than their two fixtures against us.

This BS really pisses me off.

KingLeo10

While Getafe, Gordoba and Sociedad are nothing awesome, we still have to beat their asses since Real Madrid are breathing hard down our necks. Bayern could not care less about anything other than their two fixtures against us.

This BS really pisses me off.

i 100% share your sentiment on just how challenging it is for barca to win the treble versus bayern but what i would say is calma calma because bayern got smashed by real despite wrapping up the bundesliga even earlier last season. :D

All we need is for everyone to play to the best of their abilities and I think we'll win. Iniesta and Rakitic need to stifle Thiago and cut off their creativity. Neymar needs to make sure to help Alba deal with Robben. Once we do those Messi should have no problems with Bernat (thats their back up for alaba right?). And I doubt Pep will use the tactic everyone has been using of sticking 4 players on messi constantly and once Pique/Maschrano/Matheiu are having good games the most they'll score is 1 goal in camp nou. Of course we could also just dominate them with tiki taka too you never know how things will play out lol.

DennyCrane

All we need is for everyone to play to the best of their abilities and I think we'll win. Iniesta and Rakitic need to stifle Thiago and cut off their creativity. Neymar needs to make sure to help Alba deal with Robben. Once we do those Messi should have no problems with Bernat (thats their back up for alaba right?). And I doubt Pep will use the tactic everyone has been using of sticking 4 players on messi constantly and once Pique/Maschrano/Matheiu are having good games the most they'll score is 1 goal in camp nou. Of course we could also just dominate them with tiki taka too you never know how things will play out lol.

I reckon he'll try to base the tactics on the Heynckes approach. At least in the first match, I expect Bayern to waive posession and choose a relatively defensive setup, mostly because even Bayern wouldn't stand a chance against this Barca in an open exchange of blows.
They'll try to stay compact, compress space between the lines and containing the front three via isolation and local majorities on the flanks to stop NMS from even getting anywhere near the box; all the while applying pressure to the players responsible for the game opening aka Busi, so I sincerely hope Busi isn't in carefree mode then. Their attack play will be versatile as usual, crosses, solo runs, link ups in closed space and fast transition play so the defense will be put to the test obviously.

All things considered, this is the toughest possible nut to crack and yet, I'm fairly optimistic regarding this tie. Because right now, Barca is playing the best football in Europe despite not having reached full potential yet. The team is also aware that the few weeks to come will make the difference between a solid and a all time great season, so the players will be on their toes and individual brainfarts reduced to a bare minimum.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm officially starting to like (some aspects at least) Lucho.

Just like against PSG in camp nou, strong line up, and no Vermaelen!

Verma on the bench would have been cool, but this is like a clear message that we won't gamble our season to please the crowd or create nice storylines, well done.

Let's see how Xavi/Rafi works out.

Morten

Lucho hardly ever rotates msn, yet they never get injuried. Just goes to show that those who blame Ancelotti for our injuries are clueless. Luck plays a big part in it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lucho hardly ever rotates msn, yet they never get injuried. Just goes to show that those who blame Ancelotti for our injuries are clueless. Luck plays a big part in it.

Not really, this was the first time Lucho (for some reason) didn't tell the players to slow down the game in the 2nd half, he always does that, so the energy spent is not the same even playing the 90min.

Suarez has not played during the intl break, Neymar is always subbed, and Messi just walks when he needs to pace himself.

RM always go full force from beginning till the end, you can't tell CR to slow down the game that's not part of his vocabulary.

Home of Barca Fans