Luis Enrique

StarLord

CEaps2vUgAEK5R2.jpg

Not a trophy, but a nice feat. If we get to the final, and Juve too, and we win, it'll be even better.

Somehow, it's more astonishing than a trophy (even Di Matteo Chelsea have won it)

:worthy:

Apoel are champions as well.

True, but, :lol:

Antimadridista1

After the game at Anoeta and all the stuff that happened in the club, WHO would've thought that we would be in this situation right now ?
Even if we don't win the treble I'll be really satisfied by how the season turns out to be.
Lucho made a tremendous work , he grew as a person and most importantly as a coach.

Proud of the coaching staff and the team.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Luis Enrique is officially in the big guys club, he has his first DailyMail rumor sending him to Manchester City even if he wins the treble :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Barcelona-wins-Champions-League-La-Liga.html

Man, just imagining if he got sacked in January (don't know how close it got) where we'd be now.. look at how things turned out! It's pretty amazing :)

PD : on a side note, he has been very elusive everytime he was asked about next season.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Luis Enrique is officially in the big guys club, he has his first DailyMail rumor sending him to Manchester City even if he wins the treble :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Barcelona-wins-Champions-League-La-Liga.html

Man, just imagining if he got sacked in January (don't know how close it got) where we'd be now.. look at how things turned out! It's pretty amazing :)

PD : on a side note, he has been very elusive everytime he was asked about next season.

I don't blame him, elections and all

Devils

Well not even he will know what his future is until the elections are done. So it's hard for him to say "I will be here next season."

That being said, if Lucho wins a either CL or Liga or both, then he cannot be removed from his position under any circumstance. I assume that any presidential candidate who comes out and says they will be replacing a treble winning coach will lose a lot of favouritism.

I suspect that if he does win the trophies then he will do as Pep did and continue to manage the team under a new president.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't blame him, elections and all

Well not even he will know what his future is until the elections are done. So it's hard for him to say "I will be here next season."

That being said, if Lucho wins a either CL or Liga or both, then he cannot be removed from his position under any circumstance. I assume that any presidential candidate who comes out and says they will be replacing a treble winning coach will lose a lot of favouritism.

I suspect that if he does win the trophies then he will do as Pep did and continue to manage the team under a new president.

Fair point about the elections.

I think he should stay, trophies or not, many think that yesterday was his big test and he passed it, also we're 1win away from breaking all club records in this regard.

I mean, he's even a club legend player, what else could a new board want in a manager anyway :)

Another great celebration from last game (after Neymar's goal)

[tw]596322383750963200[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans