Luis Enrique

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I opened the official site and saw Lucho press conference was being transmitted live so I tuned in.
That's the first and last time for me, guy reveals nothing. Repeats general phrases and praise and that's it.
Can't say I blame him. Key is to keep the cards to himself and shield the team.

I bet all those press people hate him for not throwing them anything worth a headline :lol:

Press hates him, he perfectly avoids all their polemic questions, and never leaves his "next game focus" answer line :)

And, happy birthday lucho !!! :)

frostdude1

No matter what happens in the next month, he should be given a 2-3 year contract extension!

He is responsible for re-igniting our dynasty. After 2012, many of us knew that Barca was on the decline and they were basically a shadow of the Pep years.
But this man and the people in charge of signing the players must be given a lot of credit.

They rejuvenated the team and rebuilt the dynasty the way that SAF would do every 5 years or so at Man United.
Like someone said, we are now out of the Pep shadow and are into a new era. The Lucho Direct/Tiki-Taka era is fantastic to watch.

The past 2-3 years, I never thought I would see a Barca on the same level of the 08-11 years again and it was sad to realize that ... but this season has been something else.
We are seeing it, and even better than ever at times. Thank you Lucho. Thank you Barca :barcascarf:

Andrew M

No matter what happens in the next month, he should be given a 2-3 year contract extension!

He is responsible for re-igniting our dynasty. After 2012, many of us knew that Barca was on the decline and they were basically a shadow of the Pep years.
But this man and the people in charge of signing the players must be given a lot of credit.

They rejuvenated the team and rebuilt the dynasty the way that SAF would do every 5 years or so at Man United.
Like someone said, we are now out of the Pep shadow and are into a new era. The Lucho Direct/Tiki-Taka era is fantastic to watch.

The past 2-3 years, I never thought I would see a Barca on the same level of the 08-11 years again and it was sad to realize that ... but this season has been something else.
We are seeing it, and even better than ever at times. Thank you Lucho. Thank you Barca :barcascarf:

There is lots of uncertainty. He is non-committal when asked by the press about his future and there are elections.

Richard.H

Rumors say that he is not exactly in best terms with Laporta who will most likely win. I hope this doesn't make him want to go to another club. I would be absolutely gutted...

Alarcón

iw7meFal.png

Stric

Tbh, with our recent success, I wouldn't be surprised if the elections result in no change of leadership.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tbh, with our recent success, I wouldn't be surprised if the elections result in no change of leadership.

I think you're sidestepping the landmine that is the massive & expensive fraud case against Bartomeu et al

Not to mention, Barto was never elected in the first place

Stric

I'm not saying I would vote in such a way, I'm just saying that many people could possibly be dissuaded from voting against Bartomeu by the recent success. Some people are willing to turn a blind eye as long as the results are good. It's politics.

Alarcón

I think you're sidestepping the landmine that is the massive & expensive fraud case against Bartomeu et al

Not to mention, Barto was never elected in the first place

You'd be surprised. People tend to vote for the safe option. When they see us winning titles, and they see that we're doing well on a sportive level, most of them couldn't care less about federal cases and whatnot. People will think: why stray from the current path and possibly ruin something that is working? Not that this will happen, but it's what most people will think.

You'd be surprised. People tend to vote for the safe option. When they see us winning titles, and they see that we're doing well on a sportive level, most of them couldn't care less about federal cases and whatnot. People will think: why stray from the current path and possibly ruin something that is working? Not that this will happen, but it's what most people will think.

Then why was Laporta removed when we were playing the best football ever?

Home of Barca Fans