Luis Enrique

KingLeo10

There was no need to turn around the game or something. Just bring someone in who works hard off the ball, participates in pressing and helps to keep possession. Lucho could and should have subbed off at least one of the attacking trio.
Maybe also Samper for Raki.

samper from rakitic would have hurt us even more, the guy can't even impose himself in midfield against the likes of the copa del rey team we played recently. he has more maturing to do, and i think it would have ended badly for both him and barca if he was put in against the young, high tempo valencia side

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Should really have subbed Munir in for Messi and Samper for Rakitic, would have turned things around :coffee:

#LuchoOut

Vlom

Haha, weirdly not at all mate, still as confident as Piqué the league is ours to lose.

Obviously a bit disappointed like everyone else but other than that, we played a terrific 1st half and game overall, and Mestalla is amongst the 3 most difficult away games we have so leaving points there is normal as long as we win all the games we're expected to win.

Vlom

They missed 11 players though. Mestalla was ripe for taking.

I know Bojan.

What I meant was, playing the same game we win 9 times out of 10, it's not like we played really badly, we could have been up 3 - 0 just in first half with MSN's usual finishing.

So except from the disappointment, nothing to overthink here, just one of those games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was happy with the way we played. I wasn't happy with Messi strolling around.

He saved us so many times and deserves our faith so I'll just leave it there.

FCBVideos

Lucho should rotate more when we win though. This season we've ended more games with unused subs than the whole of 14/15.

what subs? Samper? Munir? please, no.

the only change Lucho could and should imo have made was a CB for Rakitic and Masche in midfield. Shit happens in football, I am upset too because we played well and conceded in the last minutes but that's it.

remember Villareal's draw at Bernaleo last season with their back ups? they were resting almost the whole first 11 for Barca in Copa but still managed to draw. and conceded from penalty too so...

Last edited:
what subs? Samper? Munir? please, no.

the only change Lucho could and should imo have made was a CB for Rakitic and Masche in midfield.

Lucho should rotate more when we win though. This season we've ended more games with unused subs than the whole of 14/15.

More rotation when we're 2 goals up, in general.
Anyway, it will change in Jan.

FCBVideos

in general I agree but would have subbed just the same if he had Pedro Rafa and Xavi.

I don't think he's going to play Aleix as a winger, otherwise he wouldnt be asking so much for a forward in Jan

Alarcón

Even with Aleix as a winger, we'd still have only 4 viable attacking options. Lucho understandably wants a deeper squad, we have plenty of money to spend.

F

Flavia

Even with Aleix as a winger, we'd still have only 4 viable attacking options. Lucho understandably wants a deeper squad, we have plenty of money to spend.

It doesn't look like there's plenty of money. The rumor is a player would come on loan in January. There's espai Barça to build, Neymar and Messi to renew...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With Aleix we would have 5 attacking options + the jack-of-all-trades Roberto, hoping he would return at his best from injury that is

mssarm

It doesn't look like there's plenty of money. The rumor is a player would come on loan in January. There's espai Barça to build, Neymar and Messi to renew...

That is certainly the case, we are running out of money and I don't think the board will wait another year to make a cardinal decision: either sell the name of Nou Camp or sell one of the trident. To me is the most logical one to sell the name of the stadium, because Nou Camp means nothing, Camp Nou can be Emirates or another Idontgiveacrapistan, but with whole independence of Catalunya that might be a problem.

Home of Barca Fans