Luis Enrique

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just a mediocre manager that looks much better than what he is because of MSN. You don't make those subs when Deportivo is looking dangerous at every attack.

serghei

He failed us this game. Can't believe how he can be a treble winner Barca coach and he can't see how awful Mathieu is at LB. I think he's probably one of the worst LBs in La Liga.

serghei

Mathieu is still a good and reliable CB backup. Its just him being played at LB that pisses me off.

It's an average player all around that had some good moments, especially by scoring two headers last season. He's not a good CB. Come on... He's decent on his day and shit most of the time.

blaugrana1987

Mathieu is slow as a fucking tractor when turning around, and it was visible today that Depor will try to go through our left side where Mathieu was placed in last 15 minutes. He was nowhere (literally) in both goals.

Alarcón

Why couldn't he leave Sandro on the field and bring on Munir for Alba? Munir would be 100x better than Mathieu as left back. Even I would be better.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It's an average player all around that had some good moments, especially by scoring two headers last season. He's not a good CB. Come on... He's decent on his day and shit most of the time.

he's had more often than not good games as CB for us. Its LB where he has had nightmares and the game immediately following the time he plays LB cause he looks shot confidence wise.

Home of Barca Fans