Luis Enrique

Horatio

You're welcome
You can't really rate Cillessen based on one performance. Has yet to be seen if it was a smart signing or not.

God Serena

You can't really rate Cillessen based on one performance. Has yet to be seen if it was a smart signing or not.

His one performance certainly wasn't very good, though. He's definitely a backup keeper in every sense of the word, and from what we saw from him he'll be somewhat easy to replace.

Paco is the biggest disappointment. 30 million and he can't threaten a poor suarez, less versatile than Munir, shows little grinta...

Digne cost 15 mil iirc ? At this price it's a solid transfer, he's still young and can improve, although i was against the transfer because he's been underwhelming since Lille.

Gomes is still a big question mark. Can't expect a new midfielder to thrive when whole midfield sucks. I think he will show his quality in time although his lack of pace is an issue.

No one cares about cilessen, poor guy. I don't even know how to spell his name.

Umtiti and Denis are little bosses.

God Serena

He is first keeper.

I'm not sure I follow. Are you trying to tie anything I say about our backup keeper to thinking he might overtake Mats? Because that's essentially the equivalent to bad mouthing Vidal because you want Roberto to be the RB, it's redundant and pointless. We badmouth Vidal because he's bad, and I can make comments about Cillessen and what I've seen from him without it having anything to do with Mats.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm not sure I follow. Are you trying to tie anything I say about our backup keeper to thinking he might overtake Mats? Because that's essentially the equivalent to bad mouthing Vidal because you want Roberto to be the RB, it's redundant and pointless. We badmouth Vidal because he's bad, and I can make comments about Cillessen and what I've seen from him without it having anything to do with Mats.

I was joking. You have the image of being the biggest Mats supporter, so thought it was ironic that your first post after a while is related to Barca keepers. As if you sniffed a potential threat for Mats.

God Serena

I was joking. You have the image of being the biggest Mats supporter, so thought it was ironic that your first post after a while is related to Barca keepers. As if you sniffed a potential threat for Mats.

Oh. I see. My activity actually dropped because I broke my jaw, I just like to pop in every now and then and this thread had gotten pretty interesting, lol.

BarcaOG

Banned
When I first saw that Lucho had elected to choose Denis over Gomes against Sevilla I thought he'd made a bad mistake. At half-time this seemed confirmed. But Denis was phenomenal in the second half, so Lucho ultimately made the right choice. Kudos!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Right now his plan isn't even MSN. It's Messi.

He's been here long enough to have created a system that works when a certain player isn't available, but he still hasn't.

And he's so stubborn. We're not magically going to start playing much better from January unless he actually does something substantial.

This team is more than good enough to win this game without struggling so much to create something.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We need a miracle like Anoeta to win a treble this season. A trophyless season would suck though that with MSN in the squad.

serghei

He is pretty bad when he has many options to choose from. Exactly the kind of coach who could do well with a limited squad. He has Rakitic and Andre Gomes, and what does he do? He plays Denis and Rafinha. :facepalm:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Greatfull for everything he has helped us achieve, but lately he makes blunder after blunder - teamselection, tactics - well, everything!

Home of Barca Fans