Luis Enrique

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Our league home record this season is 3 wins, 2 draws. 1 loss!

Incredibly poor.

Time for a drastic change IMO.

Damn, didn't know the record was that bad. The Camp Nou crowd really deserves much better than that. Embarrassing.

Anyway, I see clear signs of this being Lucho's last season. Hope Barto got the balls to sack him before the end of the season if things get too bad. Worked out well for Zidane and Real Madrid.

God Serena

Rakitic and Rafinha were both often hugging the touchline like they were wingers, leaving our midfield wide open.

Why?

What exactly is Lucho's plan? He has one midfielder hugging the line while the other stands behind our striker. What is even going on? It seemed like our problem was a slow midfield at first but the problem is really much deeper than that.

Sorin

The team is serving up shit for almost a year now. Sometimes with fecking Messi in the team.

At some point you have to question the manager and stop blaming the players. We don't run any system whatsoever and the only chances this team creates is through the genius of Messi and sometimes Neymar.

xXKonan

Midfield tactics need to be overhauled.

And what's the deal with him playing two similar fucking CAM's in the middle? It never works due to how unbalanced it is. And that Digne-Alba sub I just shook my head at that.

raskolnikov

Lucho having his last season should be the final decision. We need to have a plan and a system and not rely on Messi/msn so much. We will decline to a united/milan/inter level at this rate.

God Serena

Rafinha has always played his best from RW and is the only player on the team who has helped us from that position when Messi is out. He has also historically struggled from midfield.

Our midfield needs a CAM and a CM in order to function properly or there's no balance. Gomes and Rakitic are CMs that would have brought that balance. Put either one of them next to Denis, push Rafinha up, STOP FORCING ARDA INTO THE XI, and bam, we have a solid lineup, even without Messi.

But nah, losing points to 9 men is better.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It wouldn't have mattered who we played in midfield today, they just played for the 0-0 draw and gave their all to achieve that. But the thing is we could have afforded to lose points today if we haven't lost 3 points against Alaves, the mistakes Lucho made against Alaves is going to haunt him now.

raskolnikov

Yeah but you can counter it by the good results against Sevilla and Valencia.
Now we need to step it up and beat Sociedad at Anoeta.
Luckily for us Real has been bad as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think he is receiving the same criticism that he got in the 14/15 season, a season that he and we got lucky, basically he hasn't changed much at all. His tactics (if there is any) are messy and inconsistent, his decisions are often erratic and unexplainable and he seems to be very inflexible.

I am dumbfounded as to why he doesn't see the glaring problems we have and if he did, why he chose to do nothing.

He is a nice guy and I like him, but he doesn't have what it takes to lead a team like us. Luis Enrique out.

KingLeo10

I think he is receiving the same criticism that he got in the 14/15 season, a season that he and we got lucky, basically he hasn't changed much at all. His tactics (if there is any) are messy and inconsistent, his decisions are often erratic and unexplainable and he seems to be very inflexible.

I am dumbfounded as to why he doesn't see the glaring problems we have and if he did, why he chose to do nothing.

He is a nice guy and I like him, but he doesn't have what it takes to lead a team like us. Luis Enrique out.

we didn't get lucky in 14/15 if you mean our trophy haul , messi and busquets had the best seasons in their career, and suarez, rakitic, iniesta, neymar, pique were immense as well. i agree with you regarding LE, though, luck has shone on him so far.

Narto

Rafinha has always played his best from RW and is the only player on the team who has helped us from that position when Messi is out. He has also historically struggled from midfield.

Our midfield needs a CAM and a CM in order to function properly or there's no balance. Gomes and Rakitic are CMs that would have brought that balance. Put either one of them next to Denis, push Rafinha up, STOP FORCING ARDA INTO THE XI, and bam, we have a solid lineup, even without Messi.

But nah, losing points to 9 men is better.

Denis has had one good game this season, I really don't understand why people want to start him. Gomes-Rakitic seems to be a much better combination, and Gomes has showed some solid offensive qualities in the last couple of games.

spark

I think he is the copy of Zidane, or Zidane is a copy of him.

I said the same thing in the chat. Death by 1000 crosses. Although to be fair to Zidane he uses midfielders at times for purposes other than the auxiliary winger role.

Home of Barca Fans