Luis Enrique

opjeoff

you 'fans' are disgusting. you are no better than madrid fans in this state. im out, i cant stand how you are either supporting Lucho or against Lucho depending on the result of the last game played, its short memory fandom and its plastic.

blaugrana1987

Has to go out. Like Trump would say...

"I'm sorry, but you have to go"

For fuck sake he spent 120mil on Alcacer, Gomes and Turan. Could have bought us Torres and Pogba.

Vilarrubi

I'm 100000% sure if a new coach came in we'd see improvements after 1 game. We can't be worse than this.

I keep hoping this will be the last week of us playing bad then see the exact same things the week after or in this case even worse.

blaugrana1987

you 'fans' are disgusting. you are no better than madrid fans in this state. im out, i cant stand how you are either supporting Lucho or against Lucho depending on the result of the last game played, its short memory fandom and its plastic.
Its not results. Its game, tactics and long term future of a club that had coach spending 100+ million on guys like Turan, Alcacer, Gomes, Matieu, Douglas etc.

Morten

Tbf,if we win,we cut the lead to only 3 points,but the way we are playing now,i expect a manita for Real...

Tbf, you dont need to play well, you just need Messi in goat mode and its done. He wasnt goat mode today but he saved your asses, yet again.

mazp

Forget La Liga if the players aren't playing for him. Barto needs to make a change and salvage the rest of the season.. before it's too late.

serghei

The no1 problem for Lucho is that he plays a long team. There are 60-70m. between fullbacks and MSN. The only way you can get the ball from defence to attack when the opponent man-marks your midfielders and is pressuring you like crazy, is with a long ball. It's piss easy logic. Play long ball and let MSN to win 1 vs 1 aerial duels, and attack the 2nd ball like crazy.

You either play long ball, or you instruct MSN to drop way back, and force the opponent's fullbacks to play a highline, then speculate that highline with passes that bypass the midfield, and with MSN doing runs.

I think [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] said it best. Lucho is tactically defficient.

Last edited:

bismp

The no1 problem for Lucho is that he plays a long team. There are 60-70m. between fullbacks and MSN. The only way you can get the ball from defence to attack when the opponent man-marks your midfielders and is pressuring you like crazy, is with a long ball. It's piss easy logic. Play long ball and let MSN to win 1 vs 1 aerial duels, and attack the 2nd ball like crazy.

I think [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] said it best, Lucho is tactically inept.

He has always been weak tactically.The titles just hid that in a big extent.Unless anyone thinks that the post-Anoeta form back in 14/15 was affected by a tactical switch

Jallo

What is wrong with Luis Enrique's team, no passing game or pressing to note. The team lacks energy or ambition unlike last season. It seems simple these days press Barca and they will make loads of mistakes. I don't know, maybe the MSN blessing has became a nightmare for him. He cannot experiment or create flexible tactics, its just get the ball to Neymar or Messi and everyone else watch. He needs to figure it out soon, great managers come up with solutions.

Home of Barca Fans