Luis Enrique

F

FlaFCB

[tw]806261858567155712[/tw]

He's right about this. Bayern or Psg incoming, surely.

Total-Football

from today i understood that Luis Enrique is not that type of Manager who is capable of doing radical changes .. he always take the safest route , therefore , only a revival of MSN can bring salvation to this team and nothing else

Alik

from today i understood that Luis Enrique is not that type of Manager who is capable of doing radical changes .. he always take the safest route , therefore , only a revival of MSN can bring salvation to this team and nothing else

You didn't see any changes in today's match?

Total-Football

You didn't see any changes in today's match?

this might sound harsh .. but by radical changes i mean dropping Arda for good .. leave him for Copa del rey matches .. but it's not only today, it's a cumulative , look at the transfers , instead of thinking out of the box and explor other leagues , all he do is lurk around laliga teams and buy their best players because they are "acclimated" (again, safest route) .. look at our best transfer this year , the players that came out of Laliga contributed the most . he can't make subs until it's past 70 minutes , because it's safe .. can't drop a big name out of the starting eleven , because it's safe .. don't know what happened to him , when he first came he struck me as a audacious manager , but not anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whether he's made any changes or not will be seen at the away game against Osasuna. A very tricky game at a time we cannot afford anything else than a win.

This looks much better, but I'll wait to see if it continues forward. Although we might need Roberto to be a bit further behind and compensate that with Messi moving a bit more to the right.

How we react against teams that press high up the pitch will be really important.

CzB0QFhWQAE3yH_.jpg:large

Last edited:

Devils

Well we might be shit, but PSG is really REALLY shit so it wouldn't be too bad to draw them.

Bayern would be devastating though. They are not great either, but Carlo would do a number on Lucho in the CL.

kilian

Although this map looks much better in terms of compactness, I don`t really see any change here. Again RCM playing like a RW, to compensate for Messi in the centre. It looked very good because Gladbach were pure shit, but a better team would exploit that right flank gap, as many did this year.

But, at least it`s nice to finally see some connection between our central midfielders.

serghei

Messi is playing too close to Suarez. He should move more to the right. Let's stop with his nonsense. It's perfectly fine for Messi to come in the center often, but he needs to play on the right more as well.

FC B

I really hope Lucho will manage to turn Barca's play 180 degrees from now on but I doubt he'll pull another 14-15 performance!

F

FlaFCB

Messi is playing too close to Suarez. He should move more to the right. Let's stop with his nonsense. It's perfectly fine for Messi to come in the center often, but he needs to play on the right more as well.

Yeah. Suarez current slump could even be due to this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Average positions can be misleading.
If a player moves from point A to point B, average position will be somewhere in between and it could very well turn out to be that he actually spent little time in that average spot.

F

FlaFCB

Average positions can be misleading.
If a player moves from point A to point B, average position will be somewhere in between and it could very well turn out to be that he actually spent little time in that average spot.

But Messi is too central. And the rw stays empty for most of the game. I think it's because there isn't anyone he can really associate with there. So he goes closer to Iniesta to try to make combinations. He's missing Alves a lot.

Home of Barca Fans