Luis Enrique

Total-Football

I dont mind laurant blanc next season.. but i still have faith in enrique.. we want to carry on with this great tradition of making ex players in charge of the club. But if things go south come the end of the season. Just go for laurent blanc, he s used to be around big egos, he idealize our style and play offensive football

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We have dropped so many points already that we almost have to go on a near perfect run now till the end of the season.

6 points is not really that much, IF the team can get back in supreme form and rack up wins.

15: Osasuna-Barça
16: Barça-Espanyol
17: Villarreal-Barça
18: Barça-Las Palmas
19: Eibar-Barça
20: Betis-Barça
21: Barça-Athletic
22: Alavés-Barça
23: Barça-Leganés

24: Atlético-Barça
25: Barça-Sporting
26: Barça-Celta
27: Deportivo de la Coruña-Barça
28: Barça-Valencia
29: Granada-Barça

30: Barça-Sevilla
31: Málaga-Barça
32: Barça-Real Sociedad
33: Real Madrid-Barça
34: Barça-Osasuna
35: Espanyol-Barça

36: Barça-Villarreal
37: Las Palmas-Barça
38: Barça-Eibar

Last edited:

serghei

We have dropped so many points already that we almost have to go on a near perfect run now till the end of the season.

6 points is not really that much, IF the team can get back in supreme form and rack up wins.

15: Osasuna-Barça
16: Barça-Espanyol
17: Villarreal-Barça
18: Barça-Las Palmas
19: Eibar-Barça
20: Betis-Barça
21: Barça-Athletic
22: Alavés-Barça
23: Barça-Leganés

24: Atlético-Barça
25: Barça-Sporting
26: Barça-Celta
27: Deportivo de la Coruña-Barça
28: Barça-Valencia
29: Granada-Barça

30: Barça-Sevilla
31: Málaga-Barça
32: Barça-Real Sociedad
33: Real Madrid-Barça
34: Barça-Osasuna
35: Espanyol-Barça

36: Barça-Villarreal
37: Las Palmas-Barça
38: Barça-Eibar

What's up with the games in white?

El Flaco

Don't forget that Real Madrid still have plenty of tough La Liga games left in their schedule.

They'll mostly drop points as the season progress.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's up with the games in white?

I think we can at most drop points in three more games this season while winning at the Bernabeu or at least grinding out another draw is important because of the H2H equation.

Just picked out the games that we might drop points in. Or at least are more acceptable to drop points in

serghei

I think we can at most drop points in three more games this season while winning at the Bernabeu or at least grinding out another draw is important because of the H2H equation.

Just picked out the games that we might drop points in. Or at least are more acceptable to drop points in

I don't think it's acceptable to drop points in neither of the home games we have left, considering we've already played Madrid and Atletico. A maximum of 2-3 more points lost until we play Madrid could bring us closer to the league. There is no way Madrid is not dropping more points than us until we play Atletico.

If we make a top effort and win on El Madrigal, with the games we have we should rack up quite a lot of wins in the next period. Not a single away game where we usually suffer until Atletico.

I fully expect 9 wins in a row. If we do that, we might be sitting nicely at the kick off time on Calderon.

Last edited:

God Serena

I don't think it's acceptable to drop points in neither of the home games we have left, considering we've already played Madrid and Atletico. A maximum of 2-3 more points lost until we play Madrid could bring us closer to the league. There is no way Madrid is not dropping more points than us until we play Atletico.

If we make a top effort and win on El Madrigal, with the games we have we should rack up quite a lot of wins in the next period. Not a single away game where we usually suffer until Atletico.

I fully expect 9 wins in a row. If we do that, we might be sitting nicely at the kick off time on Calderon.

Ossassuna is not a game you should ever overlook, especially away. It's not even a tough game, they just buy a plane beforehand and park it in their penalty area. The derby is also not a game you should go into expecting a win, Asspanyol always play up against us (And bend over for Madrid) because they're pricks. Villareal away isn't exactly easy, either. Athletic can and often does prove to be a pain and we couldn't beat Alaves at home, so we shouldn't walk around expecting a win away.

Madrid has a tough schedule but it's not as if we're playing so well we don't have to worry about us dropping points as well. You're being far too optimistic and it'll be easy for that all to crumble in an instant.

serghei

Ossassuna is not a game you should ever overlook, especially away. It's not even a tough game, they just buy a plane beforehand and park it in their penalty area. The derby is also not a game you should go into expecting a win, Asspanyol always play up against us (And bend over for Madrid) because they're pricks. Villareal away isn't exactly easy, either. Athletic can and often does prove to be a pain and we couldn't beat Alaves at home, so we shouldn't walk around expecting a win away.

Madrid has a tough schedule but it's not as if we're playing so well we don't have to worry about us dropping points as well. You're being far too optimistic and it'll be easy for that all to crumble in an instant.

We beat Espanyol at home easily lately, scoring a lot of goals against them. Osasuna will be a rather comfortable win I think. Agree about Villareal, but hoping we can win there with a great effort from the team. Athletic is also a team that we should beat at home, and did that recently as well.

Home of Barca Fans