Luis Suárez

FatSuarez

It s simple. Criticism is more than ok, if it s constructed. The hate begins with using adjectives/names such as pussy, fat, coward, idiot or ignoring facts/using double standards. These things are
rather common here no?

The ones that get me are when people make unfavorable comparisons to players that barely score half the goals that Suarez scores playing in the same or lesser leagues.

henias

Personaly, i m not bothered by "those petty little details". I m more bothered by ignorance of facts, double standards and the level of persistance some individuals go to voice their unrealistic opinion.
Like that guy who had "fraud" labeled over Rakitic face for a half of last season.

As a whole, the amount of moaning and complaining on these forums is way out of proporcion with results and reality. We lost 2(!!) games last season, after disastrous summer, but Valverde was and is crucified on a daily basis.

Ironicaly, the real culprits (managment) for our downgrade in recent years are analysed and criticised much less than they should be.

I don't think the "moaning" is due to how many games we lost, but the poor vision and planning that was stifling our development and priorities.

I'm pretty sure why so many have voiced their concerns. There needs to be big changes from last season if we want to transition from previous mistakes. In any case, if EV still doesnt show improvements, then he's the one at loss. These people has nothing to gain from it.

I also see people constantly moaning about the "moaning" as well which is worse in my opinion. Constantly playing the victim card just to get a point across. Everyone has their opinions and there's no right or wrong, and can be very subjective. Let's be honest, everyone is biased to some point even u think you're not, so no need to act all righteous.

Dembele was also criticised badly last season. Busquets and even Messi has their fair share of criticism.

My advice, ignore those extremely personal insults, only look at those who genuinely wants to give their opinions.If you want to make it seem this way, I could also call the opposite as blind apologists, which some of them dont like as well. It goes both ways.

It's almost like the same debacle for Andre Gomes all over again. People defending from criticism because he is "human", but in reality, he's just not good enough in football wise. Critics do take into consideration the total amount of games he's played, to have a fair gauge of his ability as a player, that many others try to ignore and brush them off as "haters".

xXKonan

40 mins in he has scored Free Kick and a Pen for Uruguay vs Mexico.

That FK was great.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/lgzox/drjkdm" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Suarez is a crazy player. He is mercurial asf. You could go from wondering hows this guy even a footballer to having your jaw drop a moment later.

EdmondDantes

Luis rolled back the years with that performance. He was in full Pistolero mode.

2 goals and a I'm-too-good-for-this-shit assist. He proper bossed the game until he got subbed.

Androutsos

Like I have said many times and will keep saying time and time again... our best chance of success is Suarez getting back into top form.

Home of Barca Fans