Luis Suárez

wisconsincule

I’ve been very critical of him but he still will bang in 20+ goals for us this year. Has to find the back of the net in the champions league though.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Like I have said many times and will keep saying time and time again... our best chance of success is Suarez getting back into top form.

I was thinking the same last season and was so optimistic after his performance at Anoeta. That was one of the best performances by a striker over the course of the whole season in all of Europe. But it stayed his highlight performance.

ASordidGod

Didn't watch him for international, but I'd say in fairness to him his performances for us have been improving gradually so far this season. Obviously as a striker we need him to score, but it's his all round game that concerns me the most. Hopefully he can perform at a decent enough standard throughout the season, though even then it'll be time to phase him out I'd say. Certainly he needs to rest more as does Messi.

BBZ8800

2 awesome matches in a row.
Huesca and Mexico.

4 goals, 2 assists.
That's a goal or assist each 22 minutes in the last two matches.

Imagine if some 22 years old kid from our team would have those numbers.
Imagine the hype here then, lol.

Gnidrologist

No, i can't imagine. Most would say 'pff it was Huesca and Mexico' and three of the goals came from standard situation (which young player would never be allowed to execute). Also that one assist was an utter fluke.

Donatello

No, i can't imagine. Most would say 'pff it was Huesca and Mexico' and three of the goals came from standard situation (which young player would never be allowed to execute). Also that one assist was an utter fluke.

Yeah, I don't see where this optimism goes when it comes to young players like Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A young 21 year old player on our team have 3 goals in 4 games so far this season, with one of those goals winning us a trophy. Should have had a couple of assists too and created a few chances as well, like the one to Alba which ended up in an own goal.

Now imagine a 35+ year old man on a Barcelona related forum write a long ass post, or multiple long posts with random statistics he's pulled out of his ass trying to take credit away from those good performances from this player and write it off as flukes or performances against below average teams. Imagine someone like that. :)

Nothanks

mr 27k posts over here trying to talk shit about someones age in a forum

something really odd about that if you ask me.

DonAK

Not talking shit about someone's age. Just making it clear who I am talking about. :)

Guess you said NoThanks to your brain this time, not letting it process that clearly. Perhaps you're better off bitching about Semedo and asking for him to get sold in his thread most of the time instead.

You might reach 30k posts in no time bitching about everything and everyone on the forum like you usually do :wave:

Horatio

You're welcome
2 awesome matches in a row.
Huesca and Mexico.

4 goals, 2 assists.
That's a goal or assist each 22 minutes in the last two matches.

Imagine if some 22 years old kid from our team would have those numbers.
Imagine the hype here then, lol.

Let's hope it only makes sense it's exciting when a younger player outpeforms or performs equally to a seasoned 30+ player.
Makes you wonder what that young player's ceiling or level will be in a few years.

DonAK

Let's hope it only makes sense it's exciting when a younger player outpeforms or performs equally to a seasoned 30+ player.
Makes you wonder what that young player's ceiling or level will be in a few years.

When a younger player does it it's only a fluke. Cannot praise a younger player without making up BS and statistics that doesn't exist :sherlock:

Don AK has a period? :thinking:

Didn't you leave the forum for a 100th time to seek some help from God or something? When's the next time you're going to write a post saying good bye to everyone :thinking:

gasgas

When a younger player does it it's only a fluke. Cannot praise a younger player without making up BS and statistics that doesn't exist :sherlock:

Didn't you leave the forum for a 100th time to seek some help from God or something? When's the next time you're going to write a post saying good bye to everyone :thinking:

Nope i didn't leave.
i just wrote about leaving but didn't leave yet

xXKonan

What DonAK said about BBZ is actually true.

I tried to be nice but his posts on young players are why I don't take him seriously. He loves praising old dudes like Suarez for having a good game but when Dembele has a good game the dude decides to intentionally find some of the dumbest shit to try and covince people Dembele didn't have a great game.

Home of Barca Fans