Luis Suárez

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hope its true. Shipping him away should be the biggest priority of the club. He is done and dusted. With him in the lineup its like playing with 10 men.

Selling Greasman, Cou and shipping Rakitic away should be our first prio - than Suarez...

serghei

Come on, Suarez would kill the Eredivisie. Makes sense for Suarez, Barca, and Ajax. Would be great to include maybe an Ajax player. Maybe Van de Beek.

JamDav1982

Come on, Suarez would kill the Eredivisie. Makes sense for Suarez, Barca, and Ajax. Would be great to include maybe an Ajax player. Maybe Van de Beek.

If Suarez goes to Ajax cant see Barca getting a fee or much leverage to include a player in return.

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez sucks but he would kill in Netherlands. Weak league for him.

As long as he plays in a team where others are running, he could be asset.

khaled_a_d

On dutch football news forum they're actually happy to buy him. I cannot believe my eyes.

Suarez scored 21 goals in 36 games this season while dealing with some injuries.
Sure he had Messi, but he was playing in far better competition and he will have good service for him in Ajax.

If Suarez goes to Ajax cant see Barca getting a fee or much leverage to include a player in return.

Best we can get will be something like first refusal on a player.

Milito was 10 times better than Etoo during 2009-2010 season.

Nah, Eto was used tactically by Mourinho and that helped Milito, both were brilliant.
that is one good thing about Eto, he was always about winning, he was willing to sacrifice his numbers for the team and tactically he was one of the smartest and most versatile attackers of the 21st century.
He was actually perfect for Pep football, but Pep inexperience and too much ego from both sides ended it.

Andrew M

Nah, Eto was used tactically by Mourinho and that helped Milito, both were brilliant.
that is one good thing about Eto, he was always about winning, he was willing to sacrifice his numbers for the team and tactically he was one of the smartest and most versatile attackers of the 21st century.
He was actually perfect for Pep football, but Pep inexperience and too much ego from both sides ended it.

Very well said and I completely agree

raedkuwait

Suarez sucks but he would kill in Netherlands. Weak league for him.

As long as he plays in a team where others are running, he could be asset.

Suatez would suck in a scond devision league,
He is done, he has no legs to carry him, he was
Basically fed by messi to score that many goals

Morten

Suarez would do just fine, i think, his instinct and occasional brilliance is more than enough for the dutch league, despite having no physical presence at all anymore.

That said, how is Ajax going to pay his wages? Its not happening without a big paycut.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a good move for Suarez. Reminisce the good old days in Ajax for a year or two and then get a money deal in the MLS/Qatar/Japan.

Neeraj

How on earth does anyone see Suarez going to Ajax :lol:

Even players who are pretty much done as starters in big clubs are reluctant to go to a weak league, and you're talking about Suarez who has started and completed basically every available minute for FC Barcelona, supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the world, with Messi at his side. In his mind he is still top dog in world football, let alone FCB, and that much is clear. How on earth does he suddenly go from first name on the team sheet in FCB to Ajax?

That makes literally no sense.

And no, I am not talking about his actual quality, which I think would probably be a downgrade for Ajax, considering they are a mobile team and this guy will probably ruin attacks there too. I'm talking about how good he thinks he is in his own head. Never going to happen.

FCBfan22

How on earth does anyone see Suarez going to Ajax :lol:

Even players who are pretty much done as starters in big clubs are reluctant to go to a weak league, and you're talking about Suarez who has started and completed basically every available minute for FC Barcelona, supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the world, with Messi at his side. In his mind he is still top dog in world football, let alone FCB, and that much is clear. How on earth does he suddenly go from first name on the team sheet in FCB to Ajax?

That makes literally no sense.

And no, I am not talking about his actual quality, which I think would probably be a downgrade for Ajax, considering they are a mobile team and this guy will probably ruin attacks there too. I'm talking about how good he thinks he is in his own head. Never going to happen.

Probably wants to finish his European career at the club that gave him the chance for his break. After that, it's money-grabbing time in MLS or Qatar or China.

We should do everything to sell.

Home of Barca Fans