Luis Suárez

JamDav1982

Probably wants to finish his European career at the club that gave him the chance for his break. After that, it's money-grabbing time in MLS or Qatar or China.

We should do everything to sell.

Groningen gave his break in europe but going back to club he broke big at may appeal. Hope to fuck it does.

Neeraj

No chance. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy, he's a bit of an asshole (clearly). And while that may appeal to him when he has 'declined', there's no way it appeals to him now when he's 'starter material' for FCB.

FCBfan22

No chance. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy, he's a bit of an asshole (clearly). And while that may appeal to him when he has 'declined', there's no way it appeals to him now when he's 'starter material' for FCB.

If he entertains that idea by 10%, it's something...

Let's wait and pray.

jairzinho

BTW, When does his current contract expire?

I don't think he'll willingly leave, same thing can be said for other senior players. We might have to force some of them out and i doubt the board would want to do that.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
BTW, When does his current contract expire?

I don't think he'll willingly leave, same thing can be said for other senior players. We might have to force some of them out and i doubt the board would want to do that.

End of next season however if he plays a certain percentage of games its extended for a further year, so basically in 2 seasons.

JohnN

One the one hand it would be nice if he decided his time is over and requested a transfer.
On the other hand, who would do that. It's the board's responsibility to make the required changes.
Is should be clear we need a replacement yesterday.

Messigician

If he leaves who do we play?

Greaseman? Messi F9? Fati?

I'll take one more year of Suarez at this point dawgs. Then play Fati can make the stepup to a striker Eto'o style

Porque

If he leaves who do we play?

Greaseman? Messi F9? Fati?

I'll take one more year of Suarez at this point dawgs. Then play Fati can make the stepup to a striker Eto'o style

We can't have Suarez and Messi as 2/3 of our front line anymore. No defensive work and offensive patterns set in stone.

Same problem with having Jordi Alba, he only has eyes for Messi.

Striker would have to be the options you mentioned. Without the weight of Suarez on the bench one of them will have to step up for one season.

Messigician

We can't have Suarez and Messi as 2/3 of our front line anymore. No defensive work and offensive patterns set in stone.

Same problem with having Jordi Alba, he only has eyes for Messi.

Striker would have to be the options you mentioned. Without the weight of Suarez on the bench one of them will have to step up for one season.

And you think this is ideal how? Suarez is the only pure striker we have. Greaseman was horrible when he played there while Suarez was out.

Imo we should do a straight swap Griezmann for Felix and hops he improves drastically with us otherwise we will win nothing

Porque

And you think this is ideal how? Suarez is the only pure striker we have. Greaseman was horrible when he played there while Suarez was out.

Imo we should do a straight swap Griezmann for Felix and hops he improves drastically with us otherwise we will win nothing

It's not ideal but we should have clear ideas about our now and future. Suarez will be 34 a few months after the start of the season so if we don't move him out now then when? It is this over reliance of this old core that has led to our CL exits and now reliquishing LaLiga.

Maybe Koeman has ideas of using Griezmann or Ansu. Maybe he wants Messi closer to goal ala Romario. Or maybe one of his criteria's was a striker he believes has what it takes to lead our line like Myron Boadu.

We will see in the coming weeks.

kattanib

:lol: the thing is we have 1 month until the league starts. Its very likely we will have panic buys if we are not cautious. I don?t want Suarez but I doubt we will be bringing in a substitute to him. Probably Griezman will fill that role

Home of Barca Fans