Luis Suárez

George_Costanza

even crazier - suarez has the same number of goals and assists as them, this season. while playing 11-12 games less. fatty is efficient :lol:

I couldn't find this season stats which I'm sure it's worse. Enjoy it dumbass

Screen-Shot-2020-08-19-at-6-36-14-PM.png

malvolio

I couldn't find this season stats which I'm sure it's worse. Enjoy it dumbass

don't know why do you have to be a moron. i wasn't trying to make a point. it's just peculiar thing for a fat donkey like suarez to stumble himself to the same amount of goals/assists like those two.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

don't know why do you have to be a moron. i wasn't trying to make a point. it's just peculiar thing for a fat donkey like suarez to stumble himself to the same amount of goals/assists like those two.

The moron is the person who doesn't even watch his own team matches and rely on stats instead. if you still didn't realize Suarez is one of the biggest problems we have on the pitch then sorry, you are the moron. 99% of Barcelona fans (who actually watch the games), want him out. How many Liverpool fans want Salah or Mane out? Stop posting such stupid posts dumbass.

slicknick

The moron is the person who doesn't even watch his own team matches and rely on stats instead. if you still didn't realize Suarez is one of the biggest problems we have on the pitch then sorry, you are the moron. 99% of Barcelona fans (who actually watch the games), want him out. How many Liverpool fans want Salah or Mane out? Stop posting such stupid posts dumbass.

Guys, no need for insults here....Everyone is entitled to their opinions, however wrong or right..
Keep the discussion civil at least, pretty please?

Richard.H

Don’t feed the troll. He’s been posting some nonsense in the Messi thread too

ryuken

I read in twitter that this cunt has no intention of leaving and he still believes he bring value to the team. Messi's bff indeed

malvolio

Don’t feed the troll. He’s been posting some nonsense in the Messi thread too

well, i do like to rile up George_Constanza. my dirty pleasure :lol:

otherwise, how was i trolling? stat is there, irrespective of suarez not being starter material for us anymore.

Home of Barca Fans