Luis Suárez

fergus90

Massively reduced role with no intention of triggering the 60% of matches clause in the contract and you can stay this season. That is the only thing other than leaving they should be offering Suarez at this point.

JamDav1982

Barca need to go after these amigos full force in the press.

If Suarez wont move on then refuse to play him and be open that he is entitled to stay and Barca as a result will not play him and cannot invest funds into next season.

They do not give a fuck about the club.

serghei

The entourage of Luis Suarez assures that he won't leave Barca [Ovacion Uruguay]

Moving these players out is going to be very difficult.

You won't move these players except after you leave them on the bench for half a season at least, and make it clear with actions that they are not gonna play anymore. In their heads, they are banking of doing to Koeman what they did to Valverde and Setien. Trying to work him and to mellow him out to the point they gain power over the team again.

Batistuta9

You won't move these players except after you leave them on the bench for half a season at least, and make it clear with actions that they are not gonna play anymore. In their heads, they are banking of doing to Koeman what they did to Valverde and Setien. Trying to work him and to mellow him out to the point they gain power over the team again.

Easier said than done. Look at the bale situation at Madrid. They only have 1 player refusing to leave, we could have upto 6 next season. Club is a circus atm

Andrew M

Easier said than done. Look at the bale situation at Madrid. They only have 1 player refusing to leave, we could have upto 6 next season. Club is a circus atm

One difference in that case is players like Pique and Busi have an emotional connection to Barca that Bale would never have to Madrid. While they have big egos, I'd imagine that they would not like to be seen as holding Barca back from progressing

Last edited:

Batistuta9

One difference in that case is players like Pique and Busi and an emotional connection to Barca that Bale would never have to Madrid. While they have big egos, I'd imagine that they would not like to be seen as holding Barca back from progressing

That's what I thought at first as well. But with the news coming from the agents of these players, I'm not so sure now. We'll have to wait and see.

The Observer

Why would he leave? Spent half the season on the treatment table and still has more than double the goals that Griezmann has.

They can push him to the stands. Then, after another typical 10 game goalless streak from Griezmann, cameras will be zooming in on Suarez on the stands every game and it will be very awkward.

Andrew M

That's what I thought at first as well. But with the news coming from the agents of these players, I'm not so sure now. We'll have to wait and see.

They might just be defending their clients' interests as is their job.

I would imagine the players in question haven't been spoken to yet on this matter.

When we told Ronaldinho it was time to leave I believe he had 2 years left on his deal

jamrock

I was a fan of yours 2/3 years ago, when some were writing you off, because i knew you still has a few good seasons left in you, you gave us that (excluding this one of course) but its time for you to gracefully bow out bro

malvolio

Why would he leave? Spent half the season on the treatment table and still has more than double the goals that Griezmann has.

They can push him to the stands. Then, after another typical 10 game goalless streak from Griezmann, cameras will be zooming in on Suarez on the stands every game and it will be very awkward.

Correct!

Most in here awaited his return like it was Christmas eve. That's what Griezmann as a starter at CF does to you.

jairzinho

He should be told in no uncertain terms that he has no future in the squad. If at that point he refuses to leave, he should be made to accept reduced minutes, which imo is not practical because then he would start sulking and that could lead to problems in the dressing room.

So the emphasis has to be on his departure. Preferably, Koeman or the new technical secretary should inform his reps that we don?t count on him for the new season and going forward.

George_Costanza

Someone posted this:

Sadio Mane weekly wage : 150,000 euros

Salah weekly wage: 220,000 euros

Luis Suarez weekly wage : 405,000 euros (35,000 euros more than Salah and Mane wages combined)

malvolio

Someone posted this:

Sadio Mane weekly wage : 150,000 euros

Salah weekly wage: 220,000 euros

Luis Suarez weekly wage : 405,000 euros (35,000 euros more than Salah and Mane wages combined)

even crazier - suarez has the same number of goals and assists as them, this season. while playing 11-12 games less. fatty is efficient :lol:

Andrew M

When we gave him that deal he was probably the best striker in the world and we have much higher revenue than Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans