Luis Suárez

Messigician

Still find it weird our only striker and one of 2 20+ goal a season players is being scapegoated so hard.

Zzzz as BBZ says these people will rather we play Braithwaite and finish 5th just to get the amigos out of the club

FinBarcelonafan

Still find it weird our only striker and one of 2 20+ goal a season players is being scapegoated so hard.

Zzzz as BBZ says these people will rather we play Braithwaite and finish 5th just to get the amigos out of the club

Did you watch the game? He doesn't do anything other than score an occasional goal. He can't press, he can't steal ball, he can't win a duel for the ball, he can't jump, screams to teammates and he fuxks up most of the time he gets the ball/many times he can't even catch the ball because his lack of agility/movement. Outside of scoring twent goals, he adds fucking zero!

Last edited:

Messigician

Did you watch the game? He doesn't do anything other than score an occasional goal. He can't press, he can't steal ball, he can't win a duel for the ball, he can't jump, screams to teammates and he fuxks up most of the time he gets the ball. Outside of scoring twent goals, he adds fucking zero!

I want my strikers to score, everything else is secondary.

Until we can find a striker who can match Suarez's output while upgrading on his flaws I am not interested in selling him and handing real another title

FinBarcelonafan

I want my strikers to score, everything else is secondary.

Until we can find a striker who can match Suarez's output while upgrading on his flaws I am not interested in selling him and handing real another title

That's why we sucked Vs Bayern. Our whole frontline lacks speed/quickness. They could defend middle of the pitch without worry in the world because our whole team is so slow.

Suarez is the easiest fix. Messi still has too much quality but he needs more players around him who has great work rate and speed.

Suarez/Busi/Rakitic/Vidal are our top priorities for leaving. It's about long-term not short-term. These amigos might still have one LaLiga in them and another CL embarrassment but that's it. Time to upgrade.

We badly need wingers, speed to offense and midfield.

Last edited:

Jay Jay

So what? I would score that also. Who was supposed to score those goals? Ansu with his 5 games that he played? Griezmann who plays everything but the striker and he is also very poor. Or maybe Demebele in his 56 min that he played? At the same time, he and Messi must not be on the field.

Home of Barca Fans