Luis Suárez

Messi983

The possible arrival of Luis Suarez to Ajax is quite busy in Amsterdam. The brand new coach of FC Barcelona, ​​Ronald Koeman, poured some oil on the fire in the morning show of Radio 538.

To the last question from a sidekick if he would please let Suarez go to Ajax, Koeman said: 'If I make you very happy with that ... ?De Telegraaf reported earlier this week that Ajax wants to stunt with the arrival of the 33- year old Uruguayan. However, it is very questionable whether it will enter the transfer market and whether it is financially feasible for Ajax in that case.

The hope of the supporters increased further after Ajax secured a place in the group stage of the Champions League on Wednesday evening thanks to Bayern Munich's victory over Olympique Lyon (3-0). This yields the people of Amsterdam about 40 million euros.

El Pistolero previously played for Ajax with great success from 2007 to early 2011. Suarez then moved to Liverpool. After three years in England, the attacker made the switch to FC Barcelona in 2014.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1784991360/ronald-koeman-dolt-over-luis-suarez

BADGERBHOY

Wow. 15m + getting rid of his wages is a very good deal! Barto owes a BJ to everyone at Ajax if they get Suarez off of us.

His wages will be taking an enormous hit if he was to join Ajax, so he'll be wanting a huge payoff to leave.
There won't be much left from 15m but it will be worth it just to get rid of him.

Richard.H

Not a chance Ajax would pay him 15m a year. That's a lot of money for them. They are Ajax not a marketing machine team from the MLS

olivis

I'm Dutch, everyone here is actually excited about him, lol.
I asked them if they ever watch Barca and they say they don't.

15M would be a massive deal for us.

snowy

I'm Dutch, everyone here is actually excited about him, lol.
I asked them if they ever watch Barca and they say they don't.

15M would be a massive deal for us.

yeah... that goes for the general public but coach Erik will prob veto the deal (if he can). At this stage, Isak Shark Attack now at Sociedad, has got a sharper bite.

You've also got M Kudus who can already dribble with pace. Maybe 10H will be able to refine his finishing skills.

And even then, lots of much better, cheaper prospects out there your head hunters can target.

Tackle

Ajax's interest for Luis Suarez is very clear. Overmars will go for him. If it doesn't work this summer, maybe next summer, he will be free. Players of Ajax could play a role. Koeman wants Tagliafico, Van De Beek or Onana. [Mike Verweij]

Luis Suarez, Rakitic and Umtiti, at the exit door. They're not in Koeman's plans. The bases of the Koeman project are the renewal of the squad, the commitment to young people and the signings of Van de Beek and Lautaro Martinez. [cat radio]

Barcelona wants Suarez out. [Fabrizio Romano]

FinBarcelonafan

Ajax's interest for Luis Suarez is very clear. Overmars will go for him. If it doesn't work this summer, maybe next summer, he will be free. Players of Ajax could play a role. Koeman wants Tagliafico, Van De Beek or Onana. [Mike Verweij]

Luis Suarez, Rakitic and Umtiti, at the exit door. They're not in Koeman's plans. The bases of the Koeman project are the renewal of the squad, the commitment to young people and the signings of Van de Beek and Lautaro Martinez. [cat radio]

Barcelona wants Suarez out. [Fabrizio Romano]

Damn. Tears of happiness.

Morten

Unless Barca pays part of his wages, surely he isnt going to Ajax?
Suarez is on astronomical wages for a club like Ajax, is Suarez really worth destroying the wage structure?

Devils

The media seem to all agree that this guy is done.

There's a lot of smoke, but let's pray that fire will soon arrive, dawg.

wisconsincule

Club legend no doubt but it’s time for him to go.

If we are going with the youth movement we can’t have him screaming at his teammates non stop while he makes just as many mistakes.

I will miss the goals that he pulls out of nowhere though.

Home of Barca Fans