Luis Suárez

JamDav1982

Why has not the board spoken to him yet? Unacceptable treatment yet again. Players deserve better communication.

Players deserve fuck all and can wait more than two days into new managers reign.

Barca need to put plans in place for any potential moves.

FC433

^
Bizarre, truly bizarre. What is so hard about telling certain players what is going to happen? I do not want Suarez one bit, particularly after what he said (still thinks that he is good enough), but he is still one of the best CFs we have ever had. Deserve better treatment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez could also be lying about Koeman not having spoken to him yet. The interview could also be a couple of days old.

JamDav1982

^
Bizarre, truly bizarre. What is so hard about telling certain players what is going to happen? I do not want Suarez one bit, particularly after what he said (still thinks that he is good enough), but he is still one of the best CFs we have ever had. Deserve better treatment.

They will tell the players and will still be putting plans in place.

Bizarre is thinking not telling players two days into Koemans reign is disrespectful.

FC433

^
@DonAK
I agree, and in that case, I am sorry, but it does, unfortunately, seem like that is the case. Do not give them the opportunity to believe that there is a chance. Yesterday/ two days ago was Busquets' agent and today LS and his brother.

@JamDav1982
if you think so then I have nothing else to say. I understand your point; however, I disagree. Communication has been poor for many years and a number of players have complained (Perez is just one example).

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There is alot of reports coming from different camps. Getting a bit chaotic. But it's really impressive how nothing is said about Bartomeu anymore in the media.

Now everything is revolving around the players, agents and Koeman. Barto might have fucked this club, but the way he evades all the blame in Catalunya is amazing.

Heisenomeu : "Say my name"

Vilarrubi

Suarez: Last season, when Real Madrid was eliminated from Ajax, they said that Kroos is over, Modric should retire. Ramos is a disaster ... But the following year things went better and they made a legendary team

The amigos are absolutely deluded and still think they are top players.

Delusion level: 1000000

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Suarez: Last season, when Real Madrid was eliminated from Ajax, they said that Kroos is over, Modric should retire. Ramos is a disaster ... But the following year things went better and they made a legendary team

Jesus H ...they?re so out of touch with reality. Either we start selling or we deserve the downfall.

KingLeo10

^

No, he used up all of his good will from 14/15 and 15/16 by being a total liability in CL games last 4 seasons.

JamDav1982

^
@DonAK
I agree, and in that case, I am sorry, but it does, unfortunately, seem like that is the case. Do not give them the opportunity to believe that there is a chance. Yesterday/ two days ago was Busquets' agent and today LS and his brother.

@JamDav1982
if you think so then I have nothing else to say. I understand your point; however, I disagree. Communication has been poor for many years and a number of players have complained (Perez is just one example).

Not communicating to players that they want to sell them two days into a new managers reign is nothing and not poor at all.

Players dont have to be updated every few days on what club sees as their future.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They need to start getting up to speed though. The closer we get to the start of the season the tougher it will be to bring players in and move on from these guys.

xxxxxx

There's a difference between losing to a decent Ajax team that season to getting destroyed 8-2, Suarez. Then he seems to forget that we blew a 3 goal lead twice 2 years in a row. Besides, Madrid is still shit.... we were just worse in La Liga.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

They need to start getting up to speed though. The closer we get to the start of the season the tougher it will be to bring players in and move on from these guys.

They’ll be more likely to be stubborn and not leave if they feel they’re not being told and just hearing things through media. Whether they have the right to know or not.

Home of Barca Fans