Luis Suárez

KingLeo10

There's a difference between losing to a decent Ajax team that season to getting destroyed 8-2, Suarez. Besides, Madrid is still shit.... we were just worse in La Liga.

RM lost 1-4 to Ajax at home. It was a thrashing of historic proportions. Ours was worse but they got it pretty bad too and from a team of mostly kids.

soul24rage

I honestly believe that most of the veterans, if not all the veterans, will be in the squad for this season.

I'm just hoping that Koeman has the cojones to put the useless amigos in the bench or left out of the squad (unlikely imo) for this season.

Andrew M

I honestly believe that most of the veterans, if not all the veterans, will be in the squad for this season.

I'm just hoping that Koeman has the cojones to put the useless amigos in the bench or left out of the squad (unlikely imo) for this season.

I'm starting to think this will be the case. Given the truncated summer break it's gonna be hard to shift these guys. Can only hope Koeman benches them

jairzinho

I'm starting to think this will be the case. Given the truncated summer break it's gonna be hard to shift these guys. Can only hope Koeman benches them

They would have been difficult to shift regardless. These guys are living the good life in Barcelona, especially with the astronomical wages they are on. Most fans are still hurting from the Bayern game. For some of the amigos, it?s just another day at the office.

:lucho:

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
They would have been difficult to shift regardless. These guys are living the good life in Barcelona, especially with the astronomical wages they are on. Most fans are still hurting from the Bayern game. For some of the amigos, it?s just another day at the office.

:lucho:

This is true, none of them (amigos) have actually had the balls to come out and say something meaningful... They are supposed to be the leaders of the squad but are nothing but cowards...

ViscaFCB

The amigos aren't going anywhere, and Koeman will either have the cojones to bench them or he will end up bending over to Messi's demands. #SuarezGoldenBoot2021

El Guaje

So with Barto himself saying we are interested in Lautaro and all the rumours have started to pop up everywhere again... I would rather want Suarez to point at his contract and stay if it would block our possibilities to sign him.

Porque

Suarez: Last season, when Real Madrid was eliminated from Ajax, they said that Kroos is over, Modric should retire. Ramos is a disaster ... But the following year things went better and they made a legendary team

The amigos are absolutely deluded and still think they are top players.

I'd 8-2 be the bearer of bad news, but you get what I'm saying dawg, right?

clemente

Aww mr. victim, the board isn't telling him what they want to do with him, they are paying you half a mil every week for getting absolutely fucking nothing in return, this guy has zero humility in him

hardyboy

He won't leave now that's for sure. The only way to get rid of him in January is to not give him a single minute of playing time. He will not be able to bear that and leave.

Home of Barca Fans