Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can remember five years of not scoring a single away goal in the CL and Mr. Own Goal being our 2nd highest goalscorer after Messi since Neymar left :shrug:

Sterlingfan2000

Tw Pablo Suarez (brother of Luis Suarez): "They are being very unfair and are without memory but that is not how football is, and in the same way they will be left without any gains . 2 wink smilieys��"

JamDav1982

Even if he stays he cant be allowed anywhere near the first team.

A team with Suarez and his wages is worse than a team just paying his wages.

Maybe by January he then agrees to go.

fergus90

He can stay, his contract allows that liberty, however he should be dropped and used sparingly without the 60% clause getting close to being triggered. He's bound to sulk heavily at first, you just need to see how he reacted when he scored off the bench to see that, but needs to realise his time is up. Not like he's being forced out at 29 or 30, he is 33 but physically shot at the top level.

His friendship with Messi has allowed him a false sense of entitlement, and if hadn't spent the majority of the last two years being more detrimental to the attack instead of contributing I'd understand why he'd be miffed. His stats without context look decent, but he has become a burden now and a name that can't be dropped. Barca needs to become a team again instead of individual names picked through hierarchy.

JamDav1982

He should not be playing at all let alone that 60%.

If he stays he needs to be cut out the squad and hit taken.

He is a cunt and would be no end of a disruption if not getting his own way.

Maybe if do that he agrees to go in January or even by end of this transfer window. but have him in and around squad and the old amigos power plays start up again.

Devils

Suarez: “Nobody from Bar?a told me he wanted to do without me. If that is the club's wish, they should talk to me. The idea is to continue but if the club doesn't want to, I have no problem talking to those who make the decisions. I want the best for the club. "

lol

JamDav1982

Suarez: Last season, when Real Madrid was eliminated from Ajax, they said that Kroos is over, Modric should retire. Ramos is a disaster ... But the following year things went better and they made a legendary team

The amigos are absolutely deluded and still think they are top players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luckily he said Koeman hasn't spoken to him yet so perhaps he'll change his tune once he's told he has no role at Barca.

FC433

Why has not the board spoken to him yet? Unacceptable treatment yet again. Players deserve better communication.

Home of Barca Fans