Luis Suárez

FinBarcelonafan

Oh god, apologists still exist for this mess haha.

This is a perfect summary of our mentality that has been promoting mediocrity and complacency in our club. What an absolute disgrace of a post.

Thank you. Well said. Enough accepting shitty performances and mediocrity.

Messi983

He should sign for Espanyol. They are somewhere close to his current level and he could still stay close to Messi. :p

Messigician

For some perspective

Luis Suarez stats

UEFA Champions League
Matches 7
Goals 5

Laliga
Matches 28
Goals 16
Assists 8

Copa
Matches 5
Goals 3
Assists 1

Ok so ppl say Suarez only brings goals and nothing else, fair enough.

But what if we sign someone who brings everything else but cannot score? We are still in the shit.

With Messi and Suarez we struggled to score without Suarez we lose significant firepower. Martinez cannot replace his output neither can Depay we need someone like Halland or Mbappe

Neymessi

Fucking dumb shit this board does. Who told you to give long contracts to washed up players that you end up terminating when the pitchforks come out for you.

We have no sporting IQ whatsoever in the management. All I see them orgasming about is Barca dna South American players. Wankfest of a manegement.

I think Bayern has to have the best sporting management BY FAR in that regard. I'll always be wondering how they are able to maintain their quality with no high profile signing and taking rejects from other clubs.

Mitchell1978

Fucking dumb shit this board does. Who told you to give long contracts to washed up players that you end up terminating when the pitchforks come out for you.

We have no sporting IQ whatsoever in the management. All I see them orgasming about is Barca dna South American players. Wankfest of a manegement.

I think Bayern has to have the best sporting management BY FAR in that regard. I'll always be wondering how they are able to maintain their quality with no high profile signing and taking rejects from other clubs.

Bayerns also have little to no debt, best run club in football probably, wouldn't surprise me if they continue to dominate in the CL now.

malvolio

Bayerns also have little to no debt, best run club in football probably, wouldn't surprise me if they continue to dominate in the CL now.

in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter to the casual football fan. football should be a spectacle, an entertainment. bayern had some very good teams but how many of them delivered exciting football? no emotion, no nothing.

also, not having at least one true rival to compete with is a joke. even the scottish league had the celtic vs rangers rivalry.

FCMessi

Frisbee and catch like an owner and his pet in the park.

don't forget the realistic simulations and dives that would have earned countless more free kicks and penalties if not for VAR.

Sterlingfan2000

Correct me if I am wrong : Bayern have +500Million in their bank accounts

They don't give huge contracts when Players asks for them. Alaba asking for 20Million and bayern is telling him to fk off.
Meanwhile we give Griezmann 45Million Contracts

George_Costanza

For some perspective

Luis Suarez stats

UEFA Champions League
Matches 7
Goals 5

Laliga
Matches 28
Goals 16
Assists 8

Copa
Matches 5
Goals 3
Assists 1

Ok so ppl say Suarez only brings goals and nothing else, fair enough.

But what if we sign someone who brings everything else but cannot score? We are still in the shit.

With Messi and Suarez we struggled to score without Suarez we lose significant firepower. Martinez cannot replace his output neither can Depay we need someone like Halland or Mbappe

Calm down son. Why the fuck are you still arguing with everyone? Take a plane ticket to Catalonia and go camp outside Camp Nou to protest the decision. The fuck, I won't even put half of your energy even if Suarez pay me to do it. Trolling has its limit.

Judoman

It's runned by club legends. They have made their share of mistakes but it's nothing compared to all the crap that politicians that run Barca do.

Home of Barca Fans