Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Any difference between Suarez and Higuain?

Pirlo actually sat down with Higuain and explained properly why they were moving on. Didn't have the President and then the manager piss him publicly and then talk to him for a min and say goodbye.

Listen, I've been talking about how bad and toxic this guy have been since 2017. God knows how much I've wanted him gone, but they could have done a better job at telling him they want to move on....perhaps it would have led to a sale or/and an agreement that suit both parties.

But this is Josep Maria Bartomeu and Sandro Rosell's FC Barcelona Board so what can you expect? They told Johan Cruyff to piss off so what is Luis Suarez, or even Leo Messi.

Last edited:

Birdy

Suarez should GTFO without a single penny being paid to him.
Now this story coming out, and a couple of days ago the story about Suarez' agent saying that his future at the club is dependent on Messi's future,

and then people are still saying Messi is innocent for the Club de Amigos...

and then people here were praising our shitty board for being ruthless to poor Arthur (who was never part of the player power structure), while they were paying Suarez 25m a year for being fat, not training, and being bad for two years in a row.

Messi and the board are responsible for the toxicity we see in these kind of behaviors...
No player is greater than the team and the club, even if it's the GOAT.

serghei

He only has 1 year left right? Pay his salary and keep him in the stands for a full year. Let's see who wants to buy a near 35 year old with no game time for a year.

I'm sick and tired of these leeches. We're getting rid of this crap board, and we should do the same with these overpaid divas. No mercy. And if he causes trouble in the team fine his ass harshly for any rule he breaks.

Last edited:

kattanib

He only has 1 year left right? Pay his salary and keep him in the stands for a full year. Let's see who wants to buy a near 35 year old with no game time for a year.

I'm sick and tired of these leeches. We're getting rid of this crap board, and we should do the same with these overpaid divas. No mercy. And if he causes trouble in the team fine his ass harshly for any rule he breaks.

100%

Leong157

Suarez should GTFO without a single penny being paid to him.
Now this story coming out, and a couple of days ago the story about Suarez' agent saying that his future at the club is dependent on Messi's future,

and then people are still saying Messi is innocent for the Club de Amigos...

and then people here were praising our shitty board for being ruthless to poor Arthur (who was never part of the player power structure), while they were paying Suarez 25m a year for being fat, not training, and being bad for two years in a row.

Messi and the board are responsible for the toxicity we see in these kind of behaviors...
No player is greater than the team and the club, even if it's the GOAT.

EX agent you mean?

That guy has not been Suarez agent since 2015.

JPM85

The guy was already 50/50 with a lot of fans, but demanding your entire salary + free transfer to Juve. Dude, you just lost all respect.

Just go to Turin, don?t care it?s a free transfer, as long as you are gone.
You showed your true colors again, after hiding them since 2014.

Told every news outlet for years, you want to go back to Ajax when you are still anything decent. Overmars was willing to pay a transfer fee and you plain right deny it. Didn?t want you here anymore in Amsterdam, but you just trashed your own legacy as one of the greatest n9.

Jay Jay

I would do the same if it is true that he asks 25 million for a severance.

.blitzer

Send him to the B team. :suarez:

khaled_a_d

Great way to destroy our reputation among players and agents.
People should stop their "act tough" mentality and be real

ItachiXXX

I bet that is sound positive and enticing for other future players that Barca want to sign 😆 There's a reason why you guys are not running any football club.

JamDav1982

Great way to destroy our reputation among players and agents.
People should stop their "act tough" mentality and be real

Absolutely clueless.

Aye Barca should just start paying up full remaining contracts and let players go for free for any that refuse to leave.

Damage club but at least agents and players will love it..

Put power completely in hands of players and allow them to get their Barca salaries, new club salaries and huge signing on fees at expense of club.

Great idea.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans