Luis Suárez

malvolio

Indeed he could do that, but would a big club like Juve still be interested next summer when he's 34 and may not have played much at all.

They could give him a 2 year contract on similar wages and he would not lose too much

i guess that would be ideal. but he also might stay and go to the MLS for 2 years. they wouldn't give a damn if he's 34 over there.

FCBfan22

Apparently Ajax sold VdB to United and will use some of the finances to fund the potential Suarez move.

Cmon Ajax and Juve. Do a little bidding war.

Sterlingfan2000

According to Marca Juventus and Suarez have agreed Personal Terms. He will get the same Salary as in Barcelona

Now Suarez wants to be paid his 25Million before leaving

JPM85

According to Marca Juventus and Suarez have agreed Personal Terms. He will get the same Salary as in Barcelona
Now Suarez wants to be paid his 25Million before leaving

Absolute donkey behavior. If he demands his 25M, I would ask Juve for a 25M transfer fee or let him rot on the bench for a full year.
Only let him train alone on times the squads (A + B) are done, nobody will be here for him next year only MLS.

Andrew M

If true that they have given him the same salary and he still wants his contract here paid then he is a greedy fucker

malvolio

If true that they have given him the same salary and he still wants his contract here paid then he is a greedy fucker

don't know who can write bullshit like this, it doesn't make any sense. why would he expect us to pay him when he can go to juve? if he wants that he can sit on the bench here for 1 year and then move to juve(if they really want him).

other than maybe a loyalty bonus, we shouldn't pay him anything if he transfers while under contract.

clemente

Stop believing these rumours, just use your brain, we are the only club with a low IQ/terrorist president, nobody with a functioning brain will pay 30m/year to a 600k/year player, he will stay, I just hope Koeman doesn't invite him even to the bench.

Tackle

Juventus have began to push strongly for Luis Suarez — Constant contacts. The parties will update in the next few hours. But the interest has become serious. [Romeo Agresti]

Home of Barca Fans