Luuk De Jong

Klysmakabouter

Luuk?s brother is Siem. Also a below average footballer but Luuk is tall and has a good header. Will probably rarely play, only when the main attackers have a bad day and Barca needs to force something in the last minutes.

JohnN

I can't help but think our signing strategy was something like:
Frankie is good.
His last name is De Jong
Oh, there is another De Jong out there!
He must be good too..
Let's sign him!!

cro-man

I guess this must be a koemann signing. I cant think otherwise because this signing seems to be very strange even more than braithwaite. I just hope he is right about this guy as he was with memphis.

Joan

I can't help but think our signing strategy was something like:
Frankie is good.
His last name is De Jong
Oh, there is another De Jong out there!
He must be good too..
Let's sign him!!

:lol:

Good genes run in the family.

Messigician

(🌕) Ronald Koeman was in favor of the Luuk de Jong deal & Alemany and Ramon Planes were initially not. But as time flew by today, Bar?a decided to open talks. @moillorens [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden #DeadlineDay 🇳🇱

Zidane82

Didn?t this guy score an amazing goal against us last year ??
Seem to recall an amazing overhead scissor kick volley ?!

Messigician

On 16 August 2020, de Jong scored the winning goal in a 2?1 victory over Manchester United in the semi-finals of the UEFA Europa League.[37] On 21 August, he scored twice in a 3?2 win over Inter Milan in the final

If he repeats these heroics in the champions league final will be worth it x1000

KingLeo10

On 16 August 2020, de Jong scored the winning goal in a 2?1 victory over Manchester United in the semi-finals of the UEFA Europa League.[37] On 21 August, he scored twice in a 3?2 win over Inter Milan in the final

If he repeats these heroics in the champions league final will be worth it x1000

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans