Luuk De Jong

ajnotkeith

The 'good business from the board' shows how utterly useless he is. They couldn't even sell him for free and have to pay part of his salary on a LOAN with a free buy option.

The facts are we brought him here because he is Dutch not because of his aerial skill or anything of the sort. When Koeman asked for a 'big 9' he didn't actually have an intention of looking for a good young player, he wanted excuse to bring Luuk De Jong.

Joan

The club is broke. And I'm sure Koeman would want a better player himself too. But we sold half of the squad, left Koeman with nothing and if this irrelevant transter would make him at least content, then why not?

ajnotkeith

The club is broke. And I'm sure Koeman would want a better player himself too. But we sold half of the squad, left Koeman with nothing and if this irrelevant transter would make him at least content, then why not?
He might be the first man off the bench. The finances don't concern me as much as the actual signing. He will probably get plenty of games and in fact we have not much choice if we won't convert ansu as we let 2 strikers go today for him

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He might be the first man off the bench. The finances don't concern me as much as the actual signing. He will probably get plenty of games and in fact we have not much choice if we won't convert ansu as we let 2 strikers go today for him

2 strikers? Which ones?

Home of Barca Fans