Luuk De Jong

Raketa10

It?s just a loan with an option to get him for free, we did not spend anything and he?s probably on very low wages compared to the other Barca players. He can come as a sub in 70+minutes when we need a goal and he can add as an aerial threat, that?s all.

In before he starts the next game. :lol:

Coutinho will be back but Fati is still not ready. Dembele is out until October and Aguero until November so yes he will be a starter! :facepalm: This is not happening!

Last edited:

Messi983

Relax, he'll score a hattrick against his former team. :boss:

Unless Sevilla used a clause he can't play against them. Don't think they're that affraid of him though. :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Experienced and will provide better tactical options for Koeman that Griezmann or Manaj could offer. He has low wages and will be gone next summer, this is a low risk move to bring in the Vaudois

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't he waste a lot of good chances against us last season? Could've almost had a hattrick.

Porque

After a nights sleep I come to the conclusion that de Jong is a good plan B, the coveted B that we always wanted.

The only problem is we don't have any plan A options :lol:

Neeraj

This move looks like it was done just for the memes and lols.

He is definitely good in the air though. I'd go so far as to say he was a beast in the air for Sevilla. Agree with the post above me though; okay Plan B to have but where's the plan A :lol:

eaman

Cant believe this one. This the problem when you get a coach who is intent on bringing in players from his own country even if they're nowhere near the level of the club they are joining. I was surprised when a good footballing team like sevilla signed him but this is just ridiculous

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
With Aguero and Fat injured - and Cardioman gone (thank fuck!!!) - LDJ will come in handy. One year loan with Sevilla paying part of his salary... let's give him a chance before we shit all over him.

Home of Barca Fans