Málaga

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd actually love to sign Howedes - I rate him above Hummels. But no I haven't heard anything on those players.

In regards to Iturre just that we've had contact with him and not received a negative response from him.

Irish_Cules

Tim Stannard ‏@LaLigaLoca 5m
Málaga claiming UEFA / Platini refereeing conspiracy. They really have joined Spain's élite teams now. Welcome to the club!

:lol:

F

Flavia

The refereeing was bad, but their second goal was also offside. Malaga's paper are talking about robbery, but leaving this out... Even Pellegrini.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Málagas goal was only marginally offside, and the ball would've entered anyway. Dortmund players were offside twice for their goal, first when the cross was made (4-5 players clearly offside) and when the ball came to the guy who scored. And I guess the timing has something to do with it.

Irish_Cules

Málagas goal was only marginally offside, and the ball would've entered anyway. Dortmund players were offside twice for their goal, first when the cross was made (4-5 players clearly offside) and when the ball came to the guy who scored. And I guess the timing has something to do with it.

It doesn't matter though. He was still offside and he chose to touch the ball. Dortmund's might have been more offside but they still even each other out.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, I never suggested otherwise, just explaining their reaction. Schmelzer not being sent off too.

F

Flavia

The ball wasn't going in without eliseu's deflection. And it was clear offside live on tv too. It doesn't explain their reaction, imo. They are ignoring the fact their 2nd goal wasn't legit too. With these 2 goals cancelled, dortmund still wins.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The ball wasn't going in without eliseu's deflection. And it was clear offside live on tv too. It doesn't explain their reaction, imo. They are ignoring the fact their 2nd goal wasn't legit too. With these 2 goals cancelled, dortmund still wins.

Isn't the law that if the player is in line with the ball he is not offside?

F

Flavia

Isn't the law that if the player is in line with the ball he is not offside?

He was in front of the ball line.

iNfClG4RRAuFS.gif

The ball is on the line of the grass, he is a little in front. But I don't think that matters here, as the other malaga player is onside. The ball line rule is for when there's no defender. He is offside despite the ball line.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Looked like it was heading in at first, but I watched a stream so wasn't the best quality. Looks to me like it's about 10-20 cm offside.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He was in front of the ball line.

iNfClG4RRAuFS.gif

The ball is on the line of the grass, he is a little in front. But I don't think that matters here, as the other malaga player is onside. The ball line rule is for when there's no defender. He is offside despite the ball line.

I don't think there needs to be a defender for the ball line rule to kick in. But I am not sure. If you can confirm, that'd be great.

F

Flavia

I don't think there needs to be a defender for the ball line rule to kick in. But I am not sure. If you can confirm, that'd be great.

Both players need to be in front of the last defender, for the ball line rule to be valid. Or there would never be any offside.

Home of Barca Fans