The Culest
Puyol- Showed why he's captain
Iniesta - Only one trying to create something at the end
Messi- Only for his first half display not the second

abual3bed1

Puyol
Iniesta
Leo

Although the rating is only for the 1st half, the 2nd might get Don Andres to be the only one worth mentioning.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
La Liga, Real Sociedad, away (2-3)

1. Iniesta (33,8%) Ghosted around, trying to create something with his excellent dribbling but not enough support ~ Semi-Neutral
2. Puyol (25,9%) I thought he was immense. While chaos reigned around him with Pique being sent off and Mascheran & Alves being poor, he tried everything as always to keep Sociedad out. Thats why he's captain ~ aki13
3. Xavi (10,6%) Set up the attack for 2nd goal and generally led the midfield as Fab & Busi had a poor night ~ aki13

Small note: Iniesta overtakes Xavi in the overall rankings for the first time this season, and Messi fails to make the podium despite scoring yet another goal.

2vd2psl.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Tricky!

A bit odd to see Alba behind Thiago and Busi and Villa. I think he was among our best 4-5 performers this season.

abual3bed1

Thanx Tricky!

A bit odd to see Alba behind Thiago and Busi and Villa. I think he was among our best 4-5 performers this season.

The thing about Alba that he shines in the presence of Leo, Xavi, Don Andres and Cesc. Villa and Thiago shine when the others are missing.

abual3bed1

Dani Alves: Looked like he's regaining form just in time to provide those 2 sweet assists.
Pique: Solid in defense, calm as fuck for that goal. from villain to hero just in 5 days.
Xavi: Maestro, not a word more.

Cesc, Don Andres, Leo and Pedro all deserve a mention. Specially for 2nd half Cesc who was excellent.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Cesc
Iniesta
Pique

mentions: messi,alves,alba,xavi

messis technical level is unbeliveable i did count 7 pannas.... and that one two with alves omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans