Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

1 - Alves - 2nd straight week for me in my top 3, all the haters can hate but he is essential to this team and his crosses showed us why today.

2 - Iniesta - the goal that put us through to the semis carries alot of weight, he tried his heart out to score today and got us the winner.

3 - Pedro - nice game from the winger, really liked his involvement and his opening goal was a good way to get us rolling.

aki13

1. Iniesta - The Don was amazing, some of his skills in the second half were amazing. He scored and generally was class.

2. Pique - He was solid at the back on the whole, he bought the bal forward and his composure for that goal was fantastic.

3. Alves - He has been poor recently, but showed today that he can provide something special. The link up with Messi was classic.

Other Mentions: Xavi, Pedro, Messi, Busi

Jelboo

Iniesta - oh man what a masterclass today by our pale footballing god. Those passes, that goal...
Xavi - I really payed attention to Xavi's game, it's amazing how often he has the ball at his feet.
Fabregas - he deserves a mention I think. Very lively and present all over the pitch (though not always in the good sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans