Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

1. Puyol

2. Messi (he did put in a lot of effort, especially in the first half, but things weren't working out and he had no space)

3. Iniesta (seemed the sharpest out of the bunch though they were all somewhat off/lacking in creativity today)

Jelboo

I'm not sure I want to vote. Everyone was pretty horrid. I guess Puyol, Busquets and Iniesta were somewhat better than the average, but that's not saying much.

Yeah, I'm depressed after that game. It's one thing to face a tactically brilliant defensive side, it's another thing to create no danger at all and come across as unmotivated and slow. We really need an alternative style of play for these few games where we can't pass the ball into the net.

Trickykid

Puyol
Iniesta
Messi

I'll update the chart later tonight, hopefully before the Sevilla game. Only 8 valid votes, though, so it's a bit of a joke this one.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
Champions League, AC Milan, away (0-2)

1. Puyol (50,6%) The captain showed his usual heart and workrate ~ aki13
2. Iniesta (22,2%) tried a shot from outside of the box at least ~ barcanuck
3. Messi (11,1%) he did put in a lot of effort, especially in the first half, but things weren't working out and he had no space ~ Vapor

25ix8vn.jpg

Just 9 voters (who bothered picking 3 players), which is our lowest attendance since round 1. Thanks to our regular quoters though. Keep them coming!

slvtn

vs. Sevilla:

Iniesta
Villa
Dani Alves

special mentions: Alexis (I'd rather liked him to play a little longer and bring Busi earlier), Montoya with a solid game, Messi for doing the usual and Busquets for bringing quality with the second he came to the pitch. (which leads me to the question why you can't get busquets jerseys here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans