Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
La Liga, Sevilla, home (2-1)

1. Dani Alves (41%) was a threat all day long when he actually had a forward to cross to and a left back who hung back on defense. Endless energy from Dani! ~ barcanuck
2. Messi (12,1%) Messi had an ok-ish match, not awesome, not horrible... He needs to sharp his passes though... ~ evilhita666
3. Villa (11,6%) Completely invisible in the first half but showed good movement and scored a goal after being played centrally ~ Deco 20

Dani's first MotM performance of the season!

A quick look at how close it was from 2nd place and down a few:
(2nd place) Messi: 24
(3rd place)Villa: 23
Tello: 22
Song: 20

34fjp5h.jpg

pawanme10

I usually don't vote when we lose but,
Against Real Madrid->

1. Dani Alves
2. Dani Alves
3. Dani Alves

Only he played tonight.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Alves - showed a will to win unlike any other of our players and did very well against Ronaldo
Busquets - not his best game but he was by far the second best player on the pitch for most of the game
Thiago - came in and did well

Honorable mention: Tello

F

Flavia

Pinto - avoided the scoreline from being even worse, showed heart.
Alves
Alba

Me55i D105

I know this thread is subjective but how can you put Alves up just because he made the pass to goal when the match was over. He failed in the defending which is supposed to be his job and was very bad at it. Very passive on his primary objective.

Anyway my top list is for the only players that in my opinion played today:

Iniesta
Messi
Alba

You can't give the defense any sort of praise, because they ruined the game with their terribly read on the game and wrong decision making

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know this thread is subjective but how can you put Alves up just because he made the pass to goal when the match was over. He failed in the defending which is supposed to be his job and was very bad at it. Very passive on his primary objective.

Iniesta
Messi
Alba

You can't give the defense any sort of praise, because they ruined the game with their terribly read on the game and wrong decision making

It was Iniesta who made the assist.. And Alves had a good defensive game (in my opinion)

Kerrybai

Iniesta
Messi
Alba

He had ronaldo for breakfast.

barcanuck

Wow at you guys picking Alba, he was out of position a million times. Anyway, here goes my 3 out of a below average night:

1. Dani Alves - was our best defender tonight, nuff said.

2. Pedro - he tried to beat players one on one, unlucky not to have a penalty, tracked back best of all forwards we had.

3. Iniesta - only forward who tried shooting from distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans