Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
Levante, La Liga, home (1-0)

1. Abidal (44%) The king is back! 90 minutes, sombreros, skills, calm, poise, clean sheet. What more can we ask of the King! ~ barcanuck
2. Song (22,2%) Kept things smooth in midfield ~ abual3bed1
3. Fabregas (12%) May not have great periods in the game, but did one thing that others couldn't: score. After that regained confidence and played a good last part of the game. ~ CF4 1899

All hail the king!

xlh6w2.jpg

BerkeleyBernie

Love the King, and Song had a decent (if non-influential) performance, but man, the Forum is really off target this round. There was virtually no Levante attack worth commenting on, and Song was effectively behind the action as well. You have to give credit to the players who worked on and finally unlocked the Levante bus. I can understand a nod to Cesc for his goal (despite being a muffler on Barça the rest of the game).

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Alves at #1? Everyone has the right to their own opinion but that was a surprise for me to read o_0

1. Iniesta
2. Alexis
3. Xavi

And that has been HARD. No real standouts, too many fell way below their natural level of performance...

F

Flavia

I can't honestly pick one, let alone 3. Gotta apologize to Trickykid, but I can't vote for this one :(

aki13

1. Iniesta
2. Alves
3. Pedro

Can't really think anyone deserves a vote, but if the vote is needed these 3 werent as bad as some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans