Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi did have a quiet match so I'm not surprised at the votes.
Very happy to see Cesc and Alexis grab the 2nd and 3rd. People doubted those 2 the most and now it looks like they are picking up form just in time for El Clasico.

Nice recap again, thanx dude :)

Trickykid

Xavi did have a quiet match so I'm not surprised at the votes.
Very happy to see Cesc and Alexis grab the 2nd and 3rd. People doubted those 2 the most and now it looks like they are picking up form just in time for El Clasico.

Nice recap again, thanx dude :)

Thanks buddy, and you're very welcome.

F

Flavia

Vs rm

Messi: 2 goals, and what a fk. And some amazing plays as well. He was on fire tonight.
Alba
Iniesta

abual3bed1

vs Madrid

Leo: super display, played madrid defense like a baby doll. and that FK, man that was a beauty. could've had 1 or 2 assists but still made madrid defense look like amateurs.
Alba: very solid in defense, dangerous in attack. almost won every 1on1 duel with Di Maria. what an excellent match by Jordi.
Don Andres: Ghost mode was on, enough said.

special mentions goes to: Xavi, Busqeuts and mr. super sub Alexis.

aki13

v RM

1. Messi - 2 Goals, Brilliant FK and some brilliant passes and movement. Also 2 near assists.
2. Mascherano - From makeshift Defender to our most experienced. He done well in tough circumstances.
3. Busquets - Played well

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Vs Madrid

Messi - 2 goals
Alba - great defensive performance, did ok in offense
Iniesta - good game from him, which given his class is enough to make it here

Mentions:
Busquets - had a top game
Pedro - played very well in the second half
Montoya - played well and almost scored

On the cbs: both made mistakes for the second goal, Mascherano pressed to agressively and Adriano played Ronaldo onside

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
1. Messi; Fantastic free kick and danger in front of goal. Actually some other players played 'better', but the little man from Rosario is so incredibly decisive I just can't put hik anywhere else than in 1st place...
2. Busquets; Played an immense 1st half and a very solid 2nd. He portays calmness on when having the ball, which is crucial for a team. Superb performance.
3. Montoya; Played better dan Alves, really made a positive impact. If his shot would have gone in he would have gotten the 2nd place, but for now he is my nr 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans