Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

1. Busquets won everyball and every fight... incredible
2. Adriano poor performence but his goal made him a match winner
3. Messi

JonM

1. Adriano (maybe not the best, but his golazo changed the whole game)
2. Busquets (was everywhere and scored a rare goal)
3. Alba (intercepted everything, a ton of energy late in the game as always)

Sorry Messi, none for you today.

ShandyFFM

im freaking frightened by our performence tonight... didnt though that a whole team can play at such an individual level... incredible... today everyone desverved to be motm

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Adriano-Phenomenal goal and right when barca needed it. he also looked good on defense when having to make some last ditch tackles/interceptions
Busquets-great game, great goal.
Pique-did well tonight and had to cover a bit too much for alba when alexis was proving to be a useless linkup for iniesta

aki13

Finally a partial end to Messi dependensey. We were brilliant today after Athletico's good start. 4-1 against 2nd and Real dropping to 13 points behind.

1. Busquets - Bossed the midfield for the second half and score that goal brilliantly under alot of pressure.
2. Adriano - He really is becoming a dependable and regular star for us this season. 6 goals this season so far I think. Also dat Goal. Unreal
3. Messi - Had a quiet night, but gets a podium for scoring another 2 goals and easing what I thought was going to be a nervy second half.

ShandyFFM

Fb Valdes: "I want to congratulate he who for me has been the man of the match, Sergio Busquets! (with permission of Messi). Thanks, Busy!!"

:tito: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans