Manchester United

Banana-Rama

It is a shame how much he has actually regressed i really wanted him to break Sir Bobby's record, just shows the lunacy of moyes's reign with the huge contract. Van persie is a better striker and Mata is a better number 10, where else can he play? I think someone will want him he is still a 20 goal a season striker, just not at those wages - but then chelsea bought Torres so you never know :lol:

i agree with you, i would happily see him sold, but on those wages monaco and psg seem like the only options, persuading him to move to france is another matter. rooney - van persie partnership has not worked at all over the past 2 seasons, they don't play well together, now we have to try to fit mata into the line-up too, something has to give. luckily we now have a manager in van gaal who doesn't mind leaving big names on the bench or selling them if they don't fit the line-up...

Martindn

Chicharito handing in transfer request? Gutted, absolutely love him but cant blame him hes regressing on our bench. Would smash the league at Tottenham/Arsenal or even Chelsea.

Djab

His prime years are wasted at United. He should play a lot more.

And Why the fuck Herrera does not play him?

Dave Saves

Obviously would be sad to see him go, but I think we'll be fine. He's too good to be a fourth choice striker and not versatile enough to chalk up appearances in other positions. As long as we get decent-ish money for him I'll be okay with him leaving.

Gilberto

Chicharito handing in transfer request? Gutted, absolutely love him but cant blame him hes regressing on our bench. Would smash the league at Tottenham/Arsenal or even Chelsea.

Not hating, but I have the feeling he always plays a lot better as a sub than when he's a starter... or is it just me?

Martindn

Not hating, but I have the feeling he always plays a lot better as a sub than when he's a starter... or is it just me?

Yeh that is only in the last couple of seasons out and even then his sub appearences have been getting poorer and poorer especially under Moyes. In his first season he scored more than 20 goals and started most games he pretty much displaced Berbatov. While i am glad we bought Van Persie, Chicharitos career has took a nosedive because of it can hardly get a game for mexico - compare him today to his performance at the 2011 concacaf tournament for example. Suppose that is football though.

BenRobbins

I have no doubt he will start banging them in once he gets regular game time at another club. The last time we won the league he was used as an impact sub mostly and still racked up 18 goals. Don't want him to leave though :(:(:(:(

Martindn

Carvalho heavily linked now? Convinced we will at the very least play a midfield 3 now, and likely no wingers which makes the resigning of Valencia even more confusing, besides the cover for RB.

BenRobbins

You guys in for CBs as well?

yeah heavily linked with vermaelen, which makes no sense at all but i think LvG wants 1 or 2 so he could potentially play 3 at the back. We all need general cover due to vidic and rio leaving and jones and evans being really injury prone atm.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Manchester Utd. are in for Cuadrado for an estimated 35-45m Euros. Please do sign him before Barcelona tries to do so and play him at rightback.

Banana-Rama

Manchester Utd. are in for Cuadrado for an estimated 35-45m Euros. Please do sign him before Barcelona tries to do so and play him at rightback.

i hope we sign him, he is a big upgrade on our current wingers, lightning pace, good dribbler and can score goals, that price looks a bit over the top tho...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i hope we sign him, he is a big upgrade on our current wingers, lightning pace, good dribbler and can score goals, that price looks a bit over the top tho...

Just do it.....

Atleast then we'll maybe be able to focus on REAL RBs instead of thinking of converting an ultra attacking winger to one.... Win-win for both clubs.

Home of Barca Fans