Manchester United

BenRobbins

He conducted the "interview" on chilean television this is all i could find about it i dont speak spanish so judging from the video i have no idea if that is actually what he said.

http://www.chilevision.cl/la_roja/n...nombre-de-arturo-vidal/2014-07-14/174927.html

"No estoy pensando en donde voy a ir, quiero aprovechar las vacaciones con la gente que quiero. Ahora estoy pensando en otras cosas. Después cuando llegue a Italia lo veré", expresó.

"Ya estoy en un equipo grande, la Juventus, por lo que igual estaré tranquilo si fracasa lo opción del Manchester United"

Edit : New update from Andy Mitten

That video from Mitten is very very encouraging, he is the most reliable and closest journo with regards to us. It does seem to all add up that we are in talks with them and are adopting a hard stance and trying to drive the price down to the lower 30's which if it happens is an unbelievable deal. Extremely good news seeing as it has been so quiet recently.

Martindn

That video from Mitten is very very encouraging, he is the most reliable and closest journo with regards to us. It does seem to all add up that we are in talks with them and are adopting a hard stance and trying to drive the price down to the lower 30's which if it happens is an unbelievable deal. Extremely good news seeing as it has been so quiet recently.

Another one.

Trickykid

Quick ranting question: My Tapatalk has suddenly started showing some sort of thread preview picture in the main menu, and this thread has some kind of obnoxious manga haired brat to accompany it. Who is he? I hate him with a burning passion.

shogunruax

:lol: sounds like it's off more than one person saying the same

David McDonnell @DiscoMirror · 5m

Been told tonight that Man Utd have had no dialogue with Juventus over Vidal and he's not on their radar #MUFC

Martindn

Mark Ogden ✔ @MOgdenTelegraph
Follow
And not sure about Ander Herrera to United stories in Spain. He has been firmly ruled out by United, so any new interest would be a surprise

Think its a new tactic by Woodward to deny everything, i remember us doing it for Mata too 3 days before. Wanting to stop an auction or price going up. Whether the interest in Vidal is real or not our past 3 signings have all been denied by the club.

BenRobbins

These people have no clue and no credibility when it comes to united. Nobody knos what is happening it is like listening to goal for news. VIDAL himself has even confirmed in two separate interviews we are speaking to him and Andy Mitten who is the best journo for united said we are negotiating. However loads have journalists(none reliable thought) have come out now and said we havent even spoken to him but vidal has said we have? ahhhhh so confusing. I hope its just a briefing to keep it quiet and prevent other teams becoming interested. Will be really pissed if we don't sign him.

Last edited:

Unbiased United

Not to say it will happen because I am and always have been doubtful, but until Andy mitten or Mark Ogden start saying it's off, then ignore the rest. Most of these chancers haven't got a clue about United transfer news.

Banana-Rama

i am not sure what the laughing face is for, why do you find the idea we might not sign a player we have only been vaguely linked to so hilarious :eusa_think: take your trolling somewhere else, your not even good at it...

shogunruax

i am not sure what the laughing face is for, why do you find the idea we might not sign a player we have only been vaguely linked to so hilarious :eusa_think: take your trolling somewhere else, your not even good at it...

Really? every football news place in the world has reported it and various places said it was agreed even Vidal himself mentioned it! it's funny because it's the same thing all the time with United the last time and only one I can remember they bought a top player that wasn't in strange circumstances like RVP and Mata was Kagawa but that was because they missed out on Hazzard :lol:

I just don't see United getting him if hes actually available with other teams just letting him go

Home of Barca Fans