Manchester United

Martindn

Could almost field a injured team, absolute joke :lol:. Its all cool, only Arsenal away in 4 days.

De gea
Rafael Evans Jones Rojo
Blind Carrick
Young Lingard ----
Falcao

S7_MUFC

Could almost field a injured team, absolute joke :lol:. Its all cool, only Arsenal away in 4 days.

De gea
Rafael Evans Jones Rojo
Blind Carrick
Young Lingard ----
Falcao

Well Di Maria nearly completed your team after that ridiculous challenge from Nani...

BenRobbins

I don't know what Van Gaal has done with Chris Smalling but aside from his City fuck up, he is playing so well i can't quite believe it. Immense again this evening. Hope he can keep it up as he seems to be forming a nice partnership with Rojo.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mata match winner. He seems to be in better form now, I'm pleased about that, despite the fact he's at United. Cannot dislike the guy. If he can play for you guys like he did for us in his first 2 seasons you guys can be contenders next year. Well, obviously providing you strengthen well on top of him being in good form amongst other things.

Unbiased United

I don't know what Van Gaal has done with Chris Smalling but aside from his City fuck up, he is playing so well i can't quite believe it. Immense again this evening. Hope he can keep it up as he seems to be forming a nice partnership with Rojo.

Smalling has always been a class center back (or at least always had the potential to be). It's being played out of position and injuries which have held him back. He's an absolute monster when it comes to defensive duties and he's rapid too. What LVG is doing is helping to improve him as a footballer and with Rojo next to him, his passing game is coming along nicely.

Last edited:

Unbiased United

Mata match winner. He seems to be in better form now, I'm pleased about that, despite the fact he's at United. Cannot dislike the guy. If he can play for you guys like he did for us in his first 2 seasons you guys can be contenders next year. Well, obviously providing you strengthen well on top of him being in good form amongst other things.

All United need is a fit squad to choose from. if we'd had comparable injuries to the other top teams this season I think we'd only be behind Chelsea. We missed Di Maria, Rooney, Blind, Rafael and Shaw tonight and still won. Five key players absent from the team and it's been like that all season.

I agree about Mata though, he's such a nice guy. He's definitely got talent and is playing well'ish....still hope to see more from him though.

Martindn

Would of lost that type of game this time last year, Fellaini is proving literally everyone wrong i think Moyesy was the only one who supported him last year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I was going to say, you don't become a bad player overnight. Then I remembered something, something that Diego Costa has made me forget already. :lol: Good to see Fellaini finding form too.

BenRobbins

Smalling has always been a class center back (or at least always had the potential to be). It's being played out of position and injuries which have held him back. He's an absolute monster when it comes to defensive duties and he's rapid too. What LVG is doing is helping to improve him as a footballer and with Rojo next to him, his passing game is coming along nicely.

Yeah he all the makings of a next rio and a top class CB but i was always in the Evans +1 Camp. Im just hoping he can keep it up and we get rafa and shaw back and manage to keep a settled back 4.

He looks so comfortable on the ball aswell now he just goes marauding up to the oppositions penalty box and i love it haha

hamad138

Banned
Fellalini is manchester best player of the season with De Gea, always consistent, amazing threat on set pieces and awesome physicallity and chest control.
But I still feel , he is not liked at manchester.

Home of Barca Fans