Manchester United

Maradona37

How do you know its a she?

She is a topper. Thinks I am the best.

Great times.

Edit: she/he.
Hey I am not a bigot. If you are gay have at it, make love not war I say.

I am glad she thinks you are a topper. You are not a bad guy, you just have an amazing way of getting under everyone's skin.

Hope life works out well for you. And Man United finish 4th, of course.

JamDav1982

Hey I am not a bigot. If you are gay have at it, make love not war I say.

I am glad she thinks you are a topper. You are not a bad guy, you just have an amazing way of getting under everyone's skin.

Hope life works out well for you. And Man United finish 4th, of course.

Never said you are a bigot.. presumptions does not make someone a bigot in my book.

Hope for you Man Utd finish 5th of course. Be a win that one.

Maradona37

Never said you are a bigot.. presumptions does not make someone a bigot in my book.

Hope for you Man Utd finish 5th of course. Be a win that one.
Nah I know you weren't implying. But you raise a very good point in that people automatically assume the 'default' in colour, sexuality, religion etc.

Seriously though, are you aware that you frustrate people when you debate with them? Do you not realise you are doing it, or do you enjoying winding us up?

JamDav1982

Nah I know you weren't implying. But you raise a very good point in that people automatically assume the 'default' in colour, sexuality, religion etc.

Seriously though, are you aware that you frustrate people when you debate with them? Do you not realise you are doing it, or do you enjoying winding us up?

I was implying you have not got a clue and presume. Simple.

Are you aware you started it off as earlier... then dont like when get it back...

Maradona37

I was implying you have not got a clue and presume. Simple.

Are you aware you started it off as earlier... then dont like when get it back...
I didn't start it. But it's pretty clear to me you have some form of autism and have terrible football opinions.

Don't shoot the messenger lad.

JamDav1982

I didn't start it. But it's pretty clear to me you have some form of autism and have terrible football opinions.

Don't shoot the messenger lad.

Fake online psychiatrist again.

Your opinions are abysmal to me... thats the way it goes.

As told you already I would be more worried if agreed with folk like you.

You thinking my opinions are terrible is what expect and a good thing.

Messenger shot.

Home of Barca Fans