Manchester United

JamDav1982

I half believe that your opinion on De Jong is entirely formed on your coach or a few of them once saying he's a brilliant player and now it's stuck in your head because they said so. And you can never let go, true autism.

Fake news and another manufactured story to argue against.

Quite your forte.

Keep at it.

Maradona37

I am actually just laughing now :lol:

I don't know if this guy is an elaborate troll or just has some form of mental disorder lol.

Maradona37

Exactly as I said...

If you predict 5th to 8th you are right in prediction if finish 5th.

Only a numpty would argue with that.
I didn't predict 5th though.

That wasn't my outright prediction, is it? So if they don't finish 5th, I am not wrong.

As I predict by zones. With teams this inconsistent ie upper mid table teams, it can be anywhere in that zone.

JamDav1982

I didn't predict 5th though.

That wasn't my outright prediction, is it? So if they don't finish 5th, I am not wrong.

As I predict by zones. With teams this inconsistent ie upper mid table teams, it can be anywhere in that zone.

Yes 5th is within your prediction as I said.. so 5th and correct in prediction.

This is basic.

For you to be wrong would be any position not outlined.

Maradona37

Yes 5th is within your prediction as I said.. so 5th and correct in prediction.

This is basic.

For you to be wrong would be any position not outlined.
Yes, so I am right if 5th. But what you neglect to mention is I am also right if 6th, 7th or 8th. That's the nature of zoning and inconsistent teams.]

But you have consistently zoomed in on me saying '5th' like the rest of my point doesn't exist,

Not hard to understand jamster
:lol:

JamDav1982

Yes, so I am right if 5th. But what you neglect to mention is I am also right if 6th, 7th or 8th. That's the nature of zoning and inconsistent teams.]

But you have consistently zoomed in on me saying '5th' like the rest of my point doesn't exist,

Not hard to understand jamster
:lol:

Yes you are right in prediction if 5th to 8th.

Basic stuff.

So right if 5th.

Maradona37

It's time to reevaulate my life.

I could watch football or volleyball videos on YouTube. I could watch a film on disc or streaming. I could go to sleep. Have another shower.

But instead I have spent almost 6 hours today arguing online with an autistic guy who will never relent. He'd rather die.

I need to make a lifestyle change :lol:

JamDav1982

It's time to reevaulate my life.

I could watch football or volleyball videos on YouTube. I could watch a film on disc or streaming. I could go to sleep. Have another shower.

But instead I have spent almost 6 hours today arguing online with an autistic guy who will ever relent. He'd rather die.

I need to make a lifestyle change :lol:

Fake online psychiatrist... yet claims others have problems.

Sensational.

Maradona37

Yes you are right in prediction if 5th to 8th.

Basic stuff.

So right if 5th.
Yes, but you constantly said 5th as if the rest of the positions do not count.

Good to see you acknowledge it now. You could have done so ages ago. Are you trolling me?

Only took you an hour.

JamDav1982

Yes, but you constantly said 5th as if the rest of the positions do not count.

Good to see you acknowledge it now. You could have done so ages ago. Are you trolling me?

Only took you an hour.

Yes I said 5th as it was relevant to the difference in predicition of where you would be correct.

Simples.

Home of Barca Fans